• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Monica Baey vs Nicolas Lim

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy Ngerng

In defending the man who filmed a female student while she was showering, the Singapore police said: "A prosecution, with a possible jail sentence, will likely ruin his entire future." When the prime minister sued me, did the government think about how it would "ruin my entire future"? When the hospital I worked at fired me due to political pressure, did they think about how it would "ruin my entire future"? When the prime minister sued Leong Sze Hian, did the government think about how it would "ruin his entire future"? When Jolovan Wham was charged and now faces jail, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future"? When Seelan Palay was charged and jailed, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future"? When Soh Lung Teo was jailed on fabricated lies, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a lawyer? When Vincent Cheng was jailed on fabricated lies, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a church worker? When Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全 was sued, charged and jailed, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a university professor? I can go on and on. There have been too many, too many people who have had their futures ruined because the police chose to ruin their futures, because the PAP government chose to ruin them. Good people. All ruined. Because the police. Because the PAP. It disgusts me to the core for the Singapore police to have the audacity to make claims it has very weak moral authority to make. I cannot. If you want to apply the law, apply it fairly. If you cannot apply the law fairly, then don't make the claim you can. When you cannot. Singaporeans have eyes to see. I think, it saddens me that Singapore's laws and its police have become a joke. The PAP has influence over how the law should be used, how it should be used to persecute, and when they think people should be let off when they should not be. In the fake news law the PAP has proposed, they have decided to make "fake news" a crime, but yet have given themselves the power to decide who should not be punished for it. How, how, how can you accept a government which believes it can play god with your lives, I cannot. I don't know where to start. It makes me angry. I have always believed in forgiveness, in believing that people have a chance. And people should have chances. But we have a system of justice, and people who have done what is socially deemed as wrong should undergo a system that has been built, and even as the intention should be to rehabilitate, they should go through the process of understanding what they did, how their actions were unjust, how they should understand how it feels from the victim's perspective, and how this understanding will prevent them from causing harm or hurt again. We have a system, and the system has to be properly respected for it to work. But if we use the system to persecute people who should not be persecuted, while letting those who should be prosecuted go, then can we still have faith in a system that we know cannot protect us? This is not to defend the prison system which can be overbearing in its punishment of people, while not giving people the opportunity for proper rehabilitation. But the point is, there is a system. If it is not good enough, we change it for the better. But fundamentally, if truth, justice, fairness and honesty can be bent and changed as and when, then is there still truth? Can there still be justice? And what of the people who have been put in the prison system unfairly, or if they are poor, or people who fall into crime because the system failed them? What is our system today which does not protect the weak and vulnerable, which let those in power or in the wrong get away, or elites who have the power over those who have not, what is this system we thought we could trust, when it starts failing in front of our very eyes? I am angry. I want change. Because it is unfair. And it should not be this way. It does not have to be this way.

Fuck Roy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy, the ship has sailed. Forget about Sinkapore. Sinkees don't appreciate your values and what you seek to achieve.

Be somebody in Taiwan and then the PAP will welcome you back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah!!! ..stop trying to gain mileage from MB unfortunate encounter... she is able to show proof with 100% evidence... that's why the judge believes her.... compare to your tua pow tales and big cannon shit
What proof am I supposed to show when it’s kt latha and LJ Mccully and you cheap and dirty sons of whores opening your ccb mouth calling me slut supposed to show evidence. Not me at all. My life is simple. Only one man in my entire life so it’s impossible for anyone to prove I am a slut. And the one man is my ex husband that I annulled marriage so I am a 100% virgin. And that’s why you are only able to accuse me tua pow and half truth from your ccb Cantonese mouth without any proof.

And Monica Baey is lucky to get the film while I asked for help and no one wants to help to provide me the stolen photos so don’t blame me for no evidence on stolen photos but I do have plenty of circumstantial evidence of filthy Indians from Spore to mudland to India Iran Saudi Arabia calling me and you cheap and dirty sons of whores following me around insulting me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insurance agent can always hop to another company. All they care is that you can sell. What happens in toilet cubicles, they frankly don't care.

I don't see what's the big deal.

He will just lose last year's over-riding which given his age should not be very much.

It is hardly a punishment at all and I'm sure he will be far more successful than the TS in just several months time.
Who is the TS you talking about? The thread is combined into such a big mess I don’t even want to read but your post appears in my notification so I presume the TS refers to me. Ok lah if I am not successful being early retired with Spore condo and JB houseS then those still slogging with hdb and nothing else are lagi unsuccessful.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190423_115645.jpg

IMG_20190423_115742.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two men fined $1,500 and $450 for feeding pigeons in two separate cases

SINGAPORE - Two men were fined $450 and $1,500 for feeding pigeons in two separate cases in court on Tuesday (July 3).

In the first case, Abdul Aziz Saik Mohamed, 68, was fined $1,500 for five counts of pigeon feeding, with another six counts taken into consideration during sentencing.

In October last year, the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore was alerted to a case of pigeon feeding at Block 825 Woodlands Street 81, said the AVA in a statement on Tuesday.

Investigations found that Abdul Aziz had been feeding pigeons at a grass verge near a "No Feeding" sign on multiple occasions between last December and May this year.

Despite several warnings from the AVA, he continued to feed pigeons, and was previously fined on two occasions for a similar offence, said the authority.

In the second case, 62-year-old V Rajandran was fined $450 for one count of pigeon feeding.

The authority was alerted in February to the case at Block 145 Potong Pasir Avenue 2, where V Rajandran had been feeding pigeons with bread crumbs at the void deck.

He was previously fined four times for a similar offence, said the AVA.

Pigeon feeding in any premises or public place, including at Housing Board estates, is an offence, the AVA added.

"The presence of feeders provides a regular source of food which may lead to pigeons congregating in the area. Feeding encourages pigeons to breed and results in an increase in their population," said the authority.

"Pigeons dirty the environment with droppings, and leftover food from pigeon feeding may attract other pests, like rats, that carry diseases and pose a risk to public health."

Those caught feeding pigeons can be fined up to $500.

In its statement, the AVA encouraged the public not the feed pigeons and to report pigeon feeding activities using its online feedback form or through the OneService app.

"Members of the public can also talk to others about the downsides of feeding. By leveraging their sphere of influence, they can help change the behaviour and perspectives within their community," it added.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
The peeping tom must be some white pant's son.
Can also be a white skirt son
Gasp! likely both mom and dad wearing white

Son of a public transport driver and housewife

Uncle auntie wearing white, or crass loot leeder

Remember
Kee Chiu mother is not a machine operator like what maggots maggotess in white and cronies telling us.
She also smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY sister.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Roy Ngerng

In defending the man who filmed a female student while she was showering, the Singapore police said: "A prosecution, with a possible jail sentence, will likely ruin his entire future." When the prime minister sued me, did the government think about how it would "ruin my entire future"? When the hospital I worked at fired me due to political pressure, did they think about how it would "ruin my entire future"? When the prime minister sued Leong Sze Hian, did the government think about how it would "ruin his entire future"? When Jolovan Wham was charged and now faces jail, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future"? When Seelan Palay was charged and jailed, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future"? When Soh Lung Teo was jailed on fabricated lies, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a lawyer? When Vincent Cheng was jailed on fabricated lies, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a church worker? When Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全 was sued, charged and jailed, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a university professor? I can go on and on. There have been too many, too many people who have had their futures ruined because the police chose to ruin their futures, because the PAP government chose to ruin them. Good people. All ruined. Because the police. Because the PAP. It disgusts me to the core for the Singapore police to have the audacity to make claims it has very weak moral authority to make. I cannot. If you want to apply the law, apply it fairly. If you cannot apply the law fairly, then don't make the claim you can. When you cannot. Singaporeans have eyes to see. I think, it saddens me that Singapore's laws and its police have become a joke. The PAP has influence over how the law should be used, how it should be used to persecute, and when they think people should be let off when they should not be. In the fake news law the PAP has proposed, they have decided to make "fake news" a crime, but yet have given themselves the power to decide who should not be punished for it. How, how, how can you accept a government which believes it can play god with your lives, I cannot. I don't know where to start. It makes me angry. I have always believed in forgiveness, in believing that people have a chance. And people should have chances. But we have a system of justice, and people who have done what is socially deemed as wrong should undergo a system that has been built, and even as the intention should be to rehabilitate, they should go through the process of understanding what they did, how their actions were unjust, how they should understand how it feels from the victim's perspective, and how this understanding will prevent them from causing harm or hurt again. We have a system, and the system has to be properly respected for it to work. But if we use the system to persecute people who should not be persecuted, while letting those who should be prosecuted go, then can we still have faith in a system that we know cannot protect us? This is not to defend the prison system which can be overbearing in its punishment of people, while not giving people the opportunity for proper rehabilitation. But the point is, there is a system. If it is not good enough, we change it for the better. But fundamentally, if truth, justice, fairness and honesty can be bent and changed as and when, then is there still truth? Can there still be justice? And what of the people who have been put in the prison system unfairly, or if they are poor, or people who fall into crime because the system failed them? What is our system today which does not protect the weak and vulnerable, which let those in power or in the wrong get away, or elites who have the power over those who have not, what is this system we thought we could trust, when it starts failing in front of our very eyes? I am angry. I want change. Because it is unfair. And it should not be this way. It does not have to be this way.

Has this faggot Roy been keeping up with his monthly payments to the good PM Lee for defaming him?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vindictive bitches like Monica would not be satisfied until Nicolas commits suicide or gets sentenced to 10 years in jail. Monica is now distressed whenever she uses the public toilets and showers, but certainly not distressed when it comes to advertising her photos and case all over the news, including to foreign news outlets.

PW01xT8.jpg

xRO4piR.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two men fined $1,500 and $450 for feeding pigeons in two separate cases

SINGAPORE - Two men were fined $450 and $1,500 for feeding pigeons in two separate cases in court on Tuesday (July 3).

In the first case, Abdul Aziz Saik Mohamed, 68, was fined $1,500 for five counts of pigeon feeding, with another six counts taken into consideration during sentencing.

In October last year, the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore was alerted to a case of pigeon feeding at Block 825 Woodlands Street 81, said the AVA in a statement on Tuesday.

Investigations found that Abdul Aziz had been feeding pigeons at a grass verge near a "No Feeding" sign on multiple occasions between last December and May this year.

Despite several warnings from the AVA, he continued to feed pigeons, and was previously fined on two occasions for a similar offence, said the authority.

In the second case, 62-year-old V Rajandran was fined $450 for one count of pigeon feeding.

The authority was alerted in February to the case at Block 145 Potong Pasir Avenue 2, where V Rajandran had been feeding pigeons with bread crumbs at the void deck.

He was previously fined four times for a similar offence, said the AVA.

Pigeon feeding in any premises or public place, including at Housing Board estates, is an offence, the AVA added.

"The presence of feeders provides a regular source of food which may lead to pigeons congregating in the area. Feeding encourages pigeons to breed and results in an increase in their population," said the authority.

"Pigeons dirty the environment with droppings, and leftover food from pigeon feeding may attract other pests, like rats, that carry diseases and pose a risk to public health."

Those caught feeding pigeons can be fined up to $500.

In its statement, the AVA encouraged the public not the feed pigeons and to report pigeon feeding activities using its online feedback form or through the OneService app.

"Members of the public can also talk to others about the downsides of feeding. By leveraging their sphere of influence, they can help change the behaviour and perspectives within their community," it added.

You know the cuntry has gone to shit when instead of going after real crimes (not necessarily the Monica vs Nicholas incident), they punish people who feed pigeons.

The AVA is solely responsible for driving many pet shops out of business due to over-regulation. And it's also responsible for banning pig's blood in Sinkieland. A bunch of bureaucratic fuckwits stealing a living by literally stealing from the people.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
In defending the man who filmed a female student while she was showering, the Singapore police said: "A prosecution, with a possible jail sentence, will likely ruin his entire future."

When the prime minister sued me, did the government think about how it would "ruin my entire future"?
When the hospital I worked at fired me due to political pressure, did they think about how it would "ruin my entire future"?
When the prime minister sued Leong Sze Hian, did the government think about how it would "ruin his entire future"?
When Jolovan Wham was charged and now faces jail, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future"?
When Seelan Palay was charged and jailed, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future"?
When Soh Lung Teo was jailed on fabricated lies, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a lawyer?
When Vincent Cheng was jailed on fabricated lies, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a church worker?
When Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全 was sued, charged and jailed, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a university professor?
I can go on and on.
There have been too many, too many people who have had their futures ruined because the police chose to ruin their futures, because the PAP government chose to ruin them.

Good people. All ruined. Because the police. Because the PAP.

It disgusts me to the core for the Singapore police to have the audacity to make claims it has very weak moral authority to make.

I cannot.

If you want to apply the law, apply it fairly. If you cannot apply the law fairly, then don't make the claim you can. When you cannot.

Singaporeans have eyes to see.

I think, it saddens me that Singapore's laws and its police have become a joke. The PAP has influence over how the law should be used, how it should be used to persecute, and when they think people should be let off when they should not be.

In the fake news law the PAP has proposed, they have decided to make "fake news" a crime, but yet have given themselves the power to decide who should not be punished for it.

How, how, how can you accept a government which believes it can play god with your lives, I cannot.

I don't know where to start. It makes me angry.

I have always believed in forgiveness, in believing that people have a chance. And people should have chances.

But we have a system of justice, and people who have done what is socially deemed as wrong should undergo a system that has been built, and even as the intention should be to rehabilitate, they should go through the process of understanding what they did, how their actions were unjust, how they should understand how it feels from the victim's perspective, and how this understanding will prevent them from causing harm or hurt again.

We have a system, and the system has to be properly respected for it to work.

But if we use the system to persecute people who should not be persecuted, while letting those who should be prosecuted go, then can we still have faith in a system that we know cannot protect us?

This is not to defend the prison system which can be overbearing in its punishment of people, while not giving people the opportunity for proper rehabilitation. But the point is, there is a system. If it is not good enough, we change it for the better.

But fundamentally, if truth, justice, fairness and honesty can be bent and changed as and when, then is there still truth? Can there still be justice?

And what of the people who have been put in the prison system unfairly, or if they are poor, or people who fall into crime because the system failed them?

What is our system today which does not protect the weak and vulnerable, which let those in power or in the wrong get away, or elites who have the power over those who have not, what is this system we thought we could trust, when it starts failing in front of our very eyes?

I am angry. I want change. Because it is unfair. And it should not be this way. It does not have to be this way.

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's already pushed into the corner, what more do we want to achieve? Hurt his parents? Come on, he's showed his remorse and written apology letter, cut him some slack. Is him everyone's after, not his parents.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In defending the man who filmed a female student while she was showering, the Singapore police said: "A prosecution, with a possible jail sentence, will likely ruin his entire future."

When the prime minister sued me, did the government think about how it would "ruin my entire future"?
When the hospital I worked at fired me due to political pressure, did they think about how it would "ruin my entire future"?
When the prime minister sued Leong Sze Hian, did the government think about how it would "ruin his entire future"?
When Jolovan Wham was charged and now faces jail, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future"?
When Seelan Palay was charged and jailed, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future"?
When Soh Lung Teo was jailed on fabricated lies, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a lawyer?
When Vincent Cheng was jailed on fabricated lies, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a church worker?
When Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全 was sued, charged and jailed, did they think about how it would "ruin his entire future" as a university professor?
I can go on and on.
There have been too many, too many people who have had their futures ruined because the police chose to ruin their futures, because the PAP government chose to ruin them.

Good people. All ruined. Because the police. Because the PAP.

It disgusts me to the core for the Singapore police to have the audacity to make claims it has very weak moral authority to make.

I cannot.

If you want to apply the law, apply it fairly. If you cannot apply the law fairly, then don't make the claim you can. When you cannot.

Singaporeans have eyes to see.

I think, it saddens me that Singapore's laws and its police have become a joke. The PAP has influence over how the law should be used, how it should be used to persecute, and when they think people should be let off when they should not be.

In the fake news law the PAP has proposed, they have decided to make "fake news" a crime, but yet have given themselves the power to decide who should not be punished for it.

How, how, how can you accept a government which believes it can play god with your lives, I cannot.

I don't know where to start. It makes me angry.

I have always believed in forgiveness, in believing that people have a chance. And people should have chances.

But we have a system of justice, and people who have done what is socially deemed as wrong should undergo a system that has been built, and even as the intention should be to rehabilitate, they should go through the process of understanding what they did, how their actions were unjust, how they should understand how it feels from the victim's perspective, and how this understanding will prevent them from causing harm or hurt again.

We have a system, and the system has to be properly respected for it to work.

But if we use the system to persecute people who should not be persecuted, while letting those who should be prosecuted go, then can we still have faith in a system that we know cannot protect us?

This is not to defend the prison system which can be overbearing in its punishment of people, while not giving people the opportunity for proper rehabilitation. But the point is, there is a system. If it is not good enough, we change it for the better.

But fundamentally, if truth, justice, fairness and honesty can be bent and changed as and when, then is there still truth? Can there still be justice?

And what of the people who have been put in the prison system unfairly, or if they are poor, or people who fall into crime because the system failed them?

What is our system today which does not protect the weak and vulnerable, which let those in power or in the wrong get away, or elites who have the power over those who have not, what is this system we thought we could trust, when it starts failing in front of our very eyes?

I am angry. I want change. Because it is unfair. And it should not be this way. It does not have to be this way.

Faggot Roy's future was ruined because he defamed the good PM Lee of corruption, and the CPF system of being broke.

Oppie Chee's future was ruined by his own dishonest actions of cheating NUS of taxi fares, and defaming the then PM Goh and several PAP leaders.

Damien-Mystic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faggot Roy's future was ruined because he defamed the good PM Lee of corruption, and the CPF system of being broke.

Oppie Chee's future was ruined by his own dishonest actions of cheating NUS of taxi fares, and defaming the then PM Goh and several PAP leaders.

I respectfully disagree. Both Roy and Chee were perceived as threats to the establishment, and so was Leong. This was why they were crushed with the full brunt of the law.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

then how about Amos Yee ??? :thumbsdown:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then how about Amos Yee ??? :thumbsdown:

His future was ruined by his rubbish mouth of insulting Ah Gong's memory and blasphemy against Christians. He also did a circus show to avoid NS. In the US, Amos Yee gave several speeches that supported pedophilia. If oppies still support him after his pro-pedophilia speeches, I would have to assume that the oppies themselves are pedophiles.

Are you a pedophile?