• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Monica Baey vs Nicolas Lim

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's Nicolas Lim? He should be at the town hall tonight to say his piece since he's partly responsible for this incident that is raising awareness on perverts filming undegrads in the shower.

Nicolas Lim should be allowed to give his input on how to strengthen support measures for sexual harassment victims.

He might be beaten to death by the scores of females who he didn't film them showering...like Sam gf's mother.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long story short, this dumbfuck Nicholas picked the wrong cheebye to peep at..now
paying back big time

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monica Baey you did the right thing. No need to be apologetic for seeking justice. All the ccb men and ccb women criticizing you for vindictive or revenge should have themselves or their precious family women gangraped and then at the time see whether they want justice or not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one has caused you any suffering, except yourself. All the miseries you are experiencing are self-inflicted. :roflmao:

As usual you are a disgusting liar when filthy Indians called me from Spore to India Iran and my Twitter protected private tweets also got 29 views from dogs snakes crocodiles thieves slanderers acting innocent like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have passed judgement on her as someone who is 'irrational' and have wasted everyone's time on her frivolous rant online. I do agree there are other avenues to seek redress. My guess is she did it out of sheer desperation to get the institutions which are supposed to serve and protect her to act. They failed miserably.

Like everything else, we should seek a balance between the degree of the crime and punishment. Methinks with the large number of far more serious crimes before them, the authorities would need to filter and pursue those that would lead to a successful conviction. If indeed there were 26 cases in the past three years, then the opportunity to hammer home the message for zero tolerance for crimes like this would have been lost. The rule of law must apply and there's no immunity regardless of your colour, creed or status.

Lastly, for the umpteen time the victim did not choose to be the subject of shame.

Ya useless police and NUS have failed her and other girls in the 26 cases. Especially the lazy Cantonese bitch VP Florence Ling that left her and presumably all other poor victims of the 26 cases in the lurch despite being paid high salary to do her job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long story short, this dumbfuck Nicholas picked the wrong cheebye to peep at..now
paying back big time
He deserved it. All filthy beasts that did sexual crimes don’t deserve to get a second chance to live a good life while their poor victims’ lives are ruined and are left to pick up the pieces themselves like me and Monica baey indeed.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He deserved it. All filthy beasts that did sexual crimes don’t deserve to get a second chance to live a good life while their poor victims’ lives are ruined and are left to pick up the pieces themselves like me and Monica baey indeed.

You probably aren't worth filming.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1556293803535.png

Face ok but her arms need some work out I must say.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suppose if it is Ginfreely got filmed... there may not be a such a big hoo-ha ! Nick will be the unfortunate victim. People will feel sorry for him. Police will say this is a ball ... not a strike.

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
NUS peeping tom case becoming example of ‘trial by social media’, sets ‘dangerous precedent’

I refer to the recent peeping tom case at the National University of Singapore (NUS). As a female alumnus of NUS, I have followed the case in the news and can empathise with Miss Monica Baey's predicament.

She naturally feels upset and seems frustrated with the punishment handed to the offender, deeming it inadequate.

After she posted about the events on her Instagram account, it triggered a public outcry, leading to Education Minister Ong Ye Kung, NUS president Tan Eng Chye, and various committee bodies and senior management from the university weighing in on the matter.

So much so that even the Singapore Police Force has to justify their rationale in deciding the form of punishment for the offender, going to the extent of publicly clarifying his parents' background and professions.

In my opinion, this case has become a classic example of "trial by social media", where many people enter the fray, without being completely privy to the facts of the case, and dictate to the authorities how they should have done their job.

And it could set a dangerous precedent in Singapore where anyone with a grievance can turn into a Shylock and demand their "pound of flesh" by merely complaining on social media.

As an educated and compassionate society, we owe it to both the victim and the offender, to allow the authorities the space to carry out investigations on their part, and arrive at a fair judgment without getting carried away by emotions.

I sincerely hope Miss Baey can receive the required support from the authorities, if she disagrees with the actions taken, without having to do so via social media. Furthermore, she should also be offered counselling to overcome this traumatic event in her life.

https://www.todayonline.com/voices/...e-trial-social-media-sets-dangerous-precedent

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is absoulutely nonsensical that the police felt that he was young, and had a whole future ahead of him, so don't let him have a record.
For goodness sake, even primary school boys know that it is wrong to go into a female toilet.
To go into a female toilet, with a camera, at 23 years old...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is absoulutely nonsensical that the police felt that he was young, and had a whole future ahead of him, so don't let him have a record.
For goodness sake, even primary school boys know that it is wrong to go into a female toilet.
To go into a female toilet, with a camera, at 23 years old...

He was a bit tipsy after a few drinks. Under the influence of alcohol, he was emboldened to do his fantasy in reality.