• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Mommy, Mommy" - 3-Year-Old Cries Beside Her Mother Who Died In An Accident In Subang

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

"Mommy, Mommy" - 3-Year-Old Cries Beside Her Mother Who Died In An Accident In Subang

The incident took place in front of Da Men Mall USJ, Subang Jaya on 30 October.
small_thumb_93ef46bcea3fdba2d87cb4226c825dd2.jpg

By Yap Wan Xiang — 01 Nov 2019
Thumb c954

• A tragic accident has caused a little girl to lose her mother on Wednesday night, 30 October

Image viaShamsuddin Ismail/Facebook
    • According to Sinar Harian, the accident, in which a car, two motorcycles, and a pedestrian were involved, happened at about 10.00pm on Persiaran Kewajipan, Subang Jaya in front of Da Men Mall USJ.

In the accident, two motorcyclists were killed when the driver of the car tried to avoid a pedestrian who was crossing the road.
  • Selangor Traffic Enforcement and Investigations Department chief Azman Shariat revealed that the car was a Range Rover driven by a 20-year-old college student
    • 445d

• "Upon reaching the traffic light (near) Da Men Mall USJ, the driver lost control of the vehicle and crashed into two motorcyclists who stopped at the red traffic light on Persiaran Murn," Azman was quoted as saying by Sinar Harian.

"The driver also hit a pedestrian, identified as a 24-year-old man."
  • One of the motorcyclists killed on the spot is the mother to the three-year-old girl who was also injured in the accident
    • Azman said that the mother, identified as a Myanmar national, was riding a Honda Wave 110.

The girl's father, who was on the same motorcycle, also sustained injuries on his head and body.

Another motorcyclist was pronounced dead while receiving treatment at a hospital, reported Sinar Harian.

The case is currently investigated under Section 41 (1) Road Transport Act 1987.
  • Following the tragic accident, a social media post that claimed the girl was heard calling 'mommy mommy' beside the woman's body has gone viral
    • "Oh my God," lamented Shamsuddin Ismail, the Facebook user who wrote the post.

"What is the fate of this little girl... in the blink of an eye, she lost her beloved mother due to the negligence of others.

"My heart hurts to hear when the girl called out 'mommy mommy' as if she had yet to receive enough love from her beloved mother," Shamsuddin said.

The post has since been shared over 1,800 times.
    • Advertisement

• Dc3c

• Netizens took to the comment section to share their concern for the little girl
    • "Poor little child," a netizen sympathised.

"Oh my God, my heart aches when I hear a baby cry," another Facebook user wrote.
    • 4bb0

Image viaFacebook
    • "If he got away this time, may God avenge him. Whoever hit them, just imagine if this happened to your family," another netizen commented.
    • 3ee7

Image viaFacebook

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So light was red.and this college girl busy texting probably. Friday night .planning a nght out halloweening.