• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molek / Ponderosa community

Fire3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think the owner has already moved in liao. Best to pay a visit only after CNY, as the owner was a bit paiseh as to why his renovation was completed so fast. Connections, connections.....

The coming launch is $798k and above for intermeditate 24x80 and b/u 2400sft+...so, yours have appreciated by more than 100k now ?

Kindon87

Alfrescian
Loyal
The coming launch is $798k and above for intermeditate 24x80 and b/u 2400sft+...so, yours have appreciated by more than 100k now ?

Phase I of such unit sold for RM500K. Phase II sold for RM700K. So called Phase III now selling RM800K and my friend just bought one.

Was told that opposite land next to wet market will be apartment development.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Own use leh......not for speculation, but appreciation is always gd I guess.........haha

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase I of such unit sold for RM500K. Phase II sold for RM700K. So called Phase III now selling RM800K and my friend just bought one.

Am looking at Redang lakeview, 2nd phase. What do you think of this project for investment? I like the layout a lot....haha

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

nearly bought one. I went to Desa Tebrau nearby instead. Similar size but $610k RM, quite a lot if savings plus near e big malls. It doesn't feel good if someone else bought same house in same project for $300k RM less just 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Kindon87

Alfrescian
Loyal
nearly bought one. I went to Desa Tebrau nearby instead. Similar size but $610k RM, quite a lot if savings plus near e big malls. It doesn't feel good if someone else bought same house in same project for $300k RM less just 2 years ago.

Ya, Desa Tebrau early stage corner unit 5000sqft sold for RM500K 2 yrs ago. I prefer Molek as I can just walk to wet market opposite and plenty of good foods withing walking distance.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, Desa Tebrau early stage corner unit 5000sqft sold for RM500K 2 yrs ago. I prefer Molek as I can just walk to wet market opposite and plenty of good foods withing walking distance.

Each area has its own selling points. For me quantum is important as I'm looking to rent out or sub-sale. But thanks for informing the earlier phase prices. Those were the good old days. I didn't see many G&G landed launches in the east as compared to Nusajaya, so with manufacturing ramping up at Iskandar, I'm think there will be a pent-up demand for G&G landed by the rich locals there.