• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MOE Teacher To Get Jail And Rotan For Fucking Underage Student 20 Times In 2015! Guess School And Race!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was thinking, can eat better don't waste.
Would it have made any difference if he bong her once or 50x on his crime.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean like put a bit of date rape pills in the ikan bilis and kachang? Otherwise how As no authority to change marks nor anything to attract high iq lass.
Of course not. Being a lecturer is not the only way to be friendly with the girls. High IQ lass need to eat in the campus too.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I was in Primary school this male teacher Mr. Wong (20 yrs old at that time) has an interest on this little girl Known ah Leng she was in Primary 1 (7 yrs old), on pretext of giving her tuition to her practically watching her growing up and providing tuition, her mother was an Ah Mah working for a European family near Kheam Hock Rd area !! when she grew up he marry her..During her puberty period he might have screwed her, those days pedophile were unknown people were ignorance ~!! Her mother ah Mah doesn't know any thing!! Anyway I really look down on such animalistic behavior!!!
Any names and pictures?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was 12 years old This teacher Mr.Wong was about 20 years old!! The girl ah Leng maybe 8 years old !

He's already eyeing on her KNN this Wong fella!! Phedopile!!