• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mmol/dl mmol/l mg/L etc confusing need advice

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
As a doctor I do what patient wants.

These days no need to think so much. Just do what we are told.

But danger is if things go wrong then can kena taken to task, sued etc.

Which is why I NO LONGER practice family medicine. I have not ordered a test (blood test, X-ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound NOTHING) in like over 2 years. TOTALLY NO TESTS. I have not made a diagnosis in over 2 years as well. All my patients already diagnosed by someone else. If no diagnosis I cannot see them.

All I have done is to advise patient how to use cannabis safely. Even then it is up to them how they wanna use it.

LOL!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a doctor I do what patient wants.

These days no need to think so much. Just do what we are told.

But danger is if things go wrong then can kena taken to task, sued etc.

Which is why I NO LONGER practice family medicine. I have not ordered a test (blood test, X-ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound NOTHING) in like over 2 years. TOTALLY NO TESTS. I have not made a diagnosis in over 2 years as well. All my patients already diagnosed by someone else. If no diagnosis I cannot see them.

All I have done is to advise patient how to use cannabis safely. Even then it is up to them how they wanna use it.

LOL!
KNN good ma they pay you money to do what they want is the best job in the world KNN even per mth earn 3k my uncle also eat KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNN good ma they pay you money to do what they want is the best job in the world KNN even per mth earn 3k my uncle also eat KNN

Like I said the problem is when they want something that is against the rules and unprofessional and unethical then there is problem.

Even with cannabis sometimes the patient say I want prescription that allow me to grow 200 indoor cannabis plants.......

errr.......

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Like I said the problem is when they want something that is against the rules and unprofessional and unethical then there is problem.

Even with cannabis sometimes the patient say I want prescription that allow me to grow 200 indoor cannabis plants.......

errr.......

You go char kway teow stall and order CKT with no kway teow no hum no lup cheong no egg....

the seller will look at you funny and ask properly but in the end you just want fried bean sprouts in CKT sauce he can still do for you right?

Doctor cannot just anyhow follow patient request and boh chup. If dangerous, risk of death and injury to themselves or others they are responsible ok!

It is like if go to CKT stall and order CKT with bleach or rat poison the CKT stall can make for you without consequence?

But customer is always right leh.