• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mitsubishi stopped selling passenger cars in Singapore?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all beige interior and came with a sun-roof too. I did get a lot for the money. :biggrin:
I tried KIA Carnival after COVID, interior was better than Merc's MPV, definitely more durable than Merc too. Not mafia-looking like Vellfire or Alphard.

Then then then, before i could save enough for the COE, it was no longer available in Singapore this year.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tried KIA Carnival in South Korea after COVID, interior was better than Merc's MPV, definitely more durable than Merc too. Not mafia-looking like Vellfire or Alphard.

Then then then, before i could save enough for the COE, it wasl no longer available in Singapore this year.

I tried KIA Carnival after COVID, interior was better than Merc's MPV, definitely more durable than Merc too. Not mafia-looking like Vellfire or Alphard.

Then then then, before i could save enough for the COE, it was no longer available in Singapore this year.
My bro bought this car at Mudland. It was big and cheap and fitted his whole family of 7 people.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to recall this ex colleague who works as an outdoor sales guy. He drove a Mitsubishi Lancer. Every month , boss asked him why his petrol claims are higher than the rest. He blamed it on the car!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to recall this ex colleague who works as an outdoor sales guy. He drove a Mitsubishi Lancer. Every month , boss asked him why his petrol claims are higher than the rest. He blamed it on the car!
haha, it's like that. Mitsubishi cars need to be higher cc or rpm higher to unleash its potentials.

5-10 years ago, Outlander was only available in 2.4L in Singapore but road taxes were really too high, then they started selling in 2.0L which were under-powered.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, it's like that. Mitsubishi cars need to be higher cc or rpm higher to unleash its potentials.

5-10 years ago, Outlander was only available in 2.4L in Singapore but road taxes were really too high, then they started selling in 2.0L which were under-powered.
This sort of SUV has to be diesel...petrol is not suitable for what it needs to do..which is off road camping

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one Bagus....if I ever go to kangaroo land...I will buy one...

saw before in Singapore too. SAF should use L200 or Hilux instead of Ford Everest. hahaha

62a5a74f6053710019e9dbf9

Russian%20rocket%20Launcher%20mounted%20on%20Ukrainian%20pick-up%20truck%2023062022%20CREDIT%20Ukraine%20MOD.jpg

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

This one is 12 seater right?