• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mitsubishi stopped selling passenger cars in Singapore?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially, Japan was seeking “Japan-led development” of its Mitsubishi F-X fighter jet project, with a view to international cooperation in its Medium Term Defense Force Development Plan, assuming joint development with the United States or the United Kingdom.

But as the United States was reluctant to support “Japan-led development” and technology transfer, Japan chose the United Kingdom as a joint development partner for its next-generation fighter aircraft.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Q30 is quite a looker
I'm not into looks of a car. To me, drivability is top priority. I like cars that makes me feel connected to the road at all times with responsive steering. Sadly many Jap cars fail in this respect.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Subaru Impreza AWD.
Only downside, it drinks fuel
I'm not into looks of a car. To me, drivability is top priority. I like cars that makes me feel connected to the road at all times with responsive steering. Sadly many Jap cars fail in this respect.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try Subaru Impreza AWD.
Only downside, it drinks fuel
Yea I love Subaru cars, especially the frameless window Legacy of the early years. Unfortunately it was too costly to own for me at the time. I test drove it and really love the boxer engine growl. It was very grippy even when cornering at high speed. What I dislike was the very light steering, no feel at all.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea I love Subaru cars, especially the frameless window Legacy of the early years. Unfortunately it was too costly to own for me at the time. I test drove it and really love the boxer engine growl. It was very grippy even when cornering at high speed. What I dislike was the very light steering, no feel at all.
U are right on the steering, I was surprise on that characteristic when I switched over from Axio.

But Subaru drivability and control is much better than Toyota and Hyundai.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are right on the steering, I was surprise on that characteristic when I switched over from Axio.

But Subaru drivability and control is much better than Toyota and Hyundai.
I settled on the Kia Magentis, which has the characteristic and responsive steering of a continental car but the monthly payment of a cheap Korean car. Cost of car plus COE at the time was just SGD56K during the mid 2000s.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I settled on the Kia Magentis, which has the characteristic and responsive steering of a continental car but the monthly payment of a cheap Korean car. Cost of car plus COE at the time was just SGD56K during the mid 2000s.
Only manage to start car ownership in 2018
..late starter for me

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man I missed my Mitsubishi Galant 1.6l manual car. My very first car and my first love. Underpowered but what a smooth operator when cruising on the mudland highway.....
20 years ago, Galant was 2.0L
was there ever a 1.6L version in Singapore?

in fact, they stopped selling Galant when premium Lancers were also launched with 2.0L version.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was the Nissan version of Lexus....but still lack that Lexus classiness.

Infiniti's fuel consumption was high like Subaru.
Interior was like Merc, better than Lexus
but car parts were not durable like Lexus.

Buying experience with Lexus & Toyota had always been shitty with arrogant Borneo salesmen because of the better demand.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20 years ago, Galant was 2.0L
was there ever a 1.6L version in Singapore?

in fact, they stopped selling Galant when premium Lancers were also launched with 2.0L version.
Yes. Mine was a manual 1.6l version. It was dirt cheap back then as nobody wanted a manual car.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q30 is quite a looker
Interior's design was classy like Merc (speedometers like tits).
Quality century-old wood frame used on premium models, and the nappa leather seats were many times more durable than the shitty performance motors BMW.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Initially, Japan was seeking “Japan-led development” of its Mitsubishi F-X fighter jet project, with a view to international cooperation in its Medium Term Defense Force Development Plan, assuming joint development with the United States or the United Kingdom.

But as the United States was reluctant to support “Japan-led development” and technology transfer, Japan chose the United Kingdom as a joint development partner for its next-generation fighter aircraft.

LOL, they also made the zero-fighters in WWII right?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
and full functions like rear-mirror dimming 20 years ago, etc like a Lexus LS430/460.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interior's design was classy like Merc (speedometers like tits).
Quality century-old wood frame used on premium models, and the nappa leather seats were times better than the shitty performance motors BMW.
Nissan Teana has classy interior with wooden panels. I was very impressed with the airy interior.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nissan Teana has classy interior with wooden panels. I was very impressed with the airy interior.
Tan Chong was very smart in the beginning.

They sold it as Cerifo for many years, so little introduction needed to the consumers. However, it was completely different platform and facelift from Cerifo, so it got many people excited.