• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ministers' Responses to Packed Trains

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT: If trains are not packed, I worry

Lim Hng Kiang: Singaporeans should take taxis to work or buy a car if they want to avoid packed trains

Vivian: How packed do you want? Loosely packed, vacuum packed or sardines=packed?

Braddell Brothel Headline: Most Singaporeans prefer packed trains than no trains.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lim Hng Kiang: Singaporeans should take taxis to work or buy a car if they want to avoid packed trains

Vivian: How packed do you want? Loosely packed, vacuum packed or sardines=packed?

Braddell Brothel Headline: Most Singaporeans prefer packed trains than no trains.

See SuayKong (the clown) : When you see the light at the end of the tunnel, it is the h/lights of an mrt train coming straight at you...the wrong way:biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please insult our transport system and our mrt..

we are the best..

we will make it better...

and we will be the betterest...

meanwhile, if you can't ride..go walk and get yourself a car!!! hhhahaaa

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPOREANS who deride foreign-born talent for packing them in MRT while donning Singapore colours are small-minded, unfair and 'very, very selfish'.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ministrel Mental:Our trains and buses can certainly take in twice more FTs. Our peasants just dont have enough spurs stuck into their hides to move inside to allow more to come in. If things do not improve, my son will have to call in the army to pack them in.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Leader: It is not realistic to expect unpacked trains. If we deploy enough trains to cater to extreme loads that only occur twice a day, we'd have to set aside too much land to house the trains and protect them from Swiss graffiti artists... vandals.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are on a roll bro. Thanks for starting this thread. Clearly the forum is full of smart and astute individuals.

Sadly that is extactly what the brothel has been dishing out for so many years.
GCT:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suay Suay Lim: Singaporeans need to be slimmer and faster so they can get themselves into the train before others.

Mai Hum Lee: What?! Trains are too crowded? No worries, I will FIX the passengers.

Josephine Hole: Singapore are of poor stocks, they don't know how to efficiently pack a train. We need more FT to help with that.

Pak-Bodo Tan: Singaporeans are too picky. They can change where they live or work if they cannot get into the trains where they are currently working or staying. [compliments from wiki-piles]

Pak-Bodo Tan: Singaporeans should consider themselves lucky they have chance to board the train at the heavily subsidized fares they are paying. We are already forgoing high profits since this is monopoly and we can suka suka raise the fare. PTC is my kaki.

Pak-Bodo Tan: 90% of Singaporeans have a chance to board the trains the first time but they rejected it.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah loong: ze packed train has cum ... letz mov on ...

ah seng: a train is either packed or unpacked ... we dunno whether iz packed or unpacked ...

ah wan: if u want chip unpacked trains, f-o 2 jb ...

ah tan: wen me was a small kid, u dun even hv any train ... now, wif packed trains, u shud feel like n emperor ...

ah thar yaya-papaya-ly n in full defiance announced in ze morning dat there were no packed trains ... n sheepishly released a statement thru secretary @ nite dat there r packed trains ...

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will imposed "Human ERP" to relieve human congestion at MRT trains during peak hour travel. Any passenger wishing to travel on MRT trains during peak hours will have additional surcharges deducted automatically from their EZ LINK cards when they tap and pass thru the barrier gates.

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minister Y: Packed trains occur only once in every fifty years

Minister L: Every time I see a packed train and get my CPF statement, I feel so rich

Minister S: Singaporeans should know that they have packed trains because they are a city state and not a country

Minister L: If Singaporean women would give up one hairdo, they could take a taxi instead of a train

Minister W: Singaporeans were complacent in allowing the trains to become packed, they should take responsibility for getting more trains running

Minister N: I did not say that the SMRT was proposing to make the trains less crowded or to reduce their weightage, I should have chosen my words more carefully

Minister K: Singaporeans should have the option of taking trains in Johor if they consider the MRT too crowded or inefficient, especially the elderly

Mnister M: MRT trains are highly market subsidized, if we compare the costs of taking a Ferrari to work vs a MRT train, you should not complain

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
fatiMat : MRT pack:confused: take bus lah:biggrin::biggrin: hee hee.. i dun fuck care if bus also pack, i got my own luxury car ok:biggrin:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prataman: MRT? you mean all this while we have a Mass Rapid System? I do not see it from this ivory tower? I was not gazetted to say anything about it.

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT: Sinkies support packed trains bcoz there are no protests outside Parliament building.

LKY: It will take 56 man years to solve the packed train problem.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Archbishop Nicholas Chia - If the trains are crowded, than it must be our fault.
Yacoob Ibrahim: If the trains are crowded, than it is the will of Allah
Rabbi Abergel - Why are the trains always crowded only when we want to take it? Why is the SMRT against us, why?
Renci - What is the sound of a crowded train?
MM - Even when they are lowering me in my grave, and I hear the trains are crowded, I will rise up.
Lau Goh - Who says the trains are crowded? I rode one the other day, my bodyguards cleared everyone out, I had lots of space to myself.
Lim Swee Say - We pack everyone into the same train to save on aircon. This is more efficient and is part of my crowded, crowderer, and crowderest strategy.
PM - When we force pack S'poreans and FTs together in close proximity to each other in a crowded train, that way S'poreans are forced to integrate with our newcomers.
MBT - And people say my HDB flats are pigeon holes, have they ever been crowded into a train before? Sheesh.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahlaneh...
actually laogoh is right.
if train too packed may be dangerous coz u really cannot tell if a would-be terrorist is just standing beside u shoulder-to-shoulder.
look at those mumbai or uk subway cases for example.