• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Vivian Has Stopped The Haze! Congrats!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was me using my magic fan and maggot like you sheepishly gives credit to Viva Balakischna. KNN!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Minister of State for health did nothing about the haze

Any news of Malaysians complaining about the haze?

It seems like only the little red dot is complaining leh.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Oil Palm firms challenge Foreign Minister Shanmugam - show us your evidence....

No need for ground inspection. High grade satellite photos can identify a grain of rice. With GPS at 6 metres accuracy, all the hotspots can be carefully catalogued and independently verified.

When these companies claim they will allow "authorised" parties to inspect, it means the local officials open to bribes. There is a reason why countries like Indonesia and Philippines don't have counterfeit or altered passports. For 20 USD you can get a genuine document with your names and details included. And best part, no need to queue.

No need to go into all these, we already know, when the haze started, it is going to a 'wayang kulit' & waving wads of money in the shadows, would do the trick. Now everybody is saying it is not me, the Indonesian government, the plantation owners, the SINgapore goverment...then this must surely be the 'ACT OF GOURD"!..which GOURD..who knows!

It is unfortunate that we live here & have to face this every year during the dry season, it is OUR FAULT.

SINgaporeans must wake up & start looking after themselves by preparing for calamity. I have stocked up face masks, the common ones plus the N95 after the SARS outbreak, in fact I carry a couple of ordinary face masks in my office bag, in which I carry everyday with other emergency neccesity like plaster, medicate oils, plasters...etc In fact, after the 'ponding' I have even stock up certain things..that is needing..if 'ponding' were to occur in my area.

With the mosquitoes viruses running wild..stock up defenses against them...& other vermin too.

We as a country & the people are so unprepared & we have a government that is too..only when things happened they start forming a committee to solve the problem...how many times do we have to see this, hint! the last was the MRT major breakdown..before something major really happen.

If the government is not prepared the people of SINgapore must..sad, right to see, Queues of people at the supermarket & pharmacies, buying the N95 masks..that is how unprepared we are...& these people have money to get fleeced. Not only inside SINgapore we are getting fleeced...the Indonesians too..all they want is money.

So happen this year, they are so darn lucky...the winds & the weather is in their favor...towards our direction.

WE ARE UNPREPARED & RIGHTLY SO, WE SHOULD SUFFER.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Oil Palm firms challenge Foreign Minister Shanmugam - show us your evidence....

The 60.1% dumbfucks voted in the vile scums....right so we must suffer.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng congratz Vivian: well done! :biggrin: he personally went over to Indonesia to f*** them left right centre!

bro, im with you on this, minister vivian has done well and deserve credit, his action may be blunt, but firm and decisive, something we all expect to see from those desk generals

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need for ground inspection. High grade satellite photos can identify a grain of rice. With GPS at 6 metres accuracy, all the hotspots can be carefully catalogued and independently verified.

When these companies claim they will allow "authorised" parties to inspect, it means the local officials open to bribes. There is a reason why countries like Indonesia and Philippines don't have counterfeit or altered passports. For 20 USD you can get a genuine document with your names and details included. And best part, no need to queue.

Commercial grade satellites can already capture resolution up to 0.5 meter. In the haze, though you can see zip, GPS will tell you what land belongs to who, with area mapping to title deeds. Many Malaysians hold Indonesia passports. It is dirt cheap to make one.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Temasek Holdings has claimed that there are no fires or hot spots on plantation land it co-owns with US agro-giant Cargill.

It says it has sent a team over to Indonesia to check.

Temasek Holdings said yesterday (21 Jun) that their joint venture’s plantations are at South Sumatra near Palembang, about 500km south of Singapore. The spots causing the haze are in the Riau province, Central Sumatra, less than 300km west of Singapore.

Temasek Holdings owns 30% of Singapore-based CTP Holdings, a private joint venture company between Cargill and Temasek Holding. CTP Holdings owns and manages oil palm plantations in Papua New Guinea and in Indonesia.

CTP Holdings has a no-burn policy and practices only mechanical clearing of land, said Temasek.

Everyone has a policy - that they are sending a team to check after being identified means the rumour is true. If, when named, Temasek had said, look, we checked last week and can say with great conviction that we are not involved, it would have been credible. There is no need to send a team - satellite pics will tell everything.
Wayang. Sigh. Is that all they are good for now, having been caught with their pants down?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wind direction is scheduled to change after midnight. It is all Mother Nature. He did nothing. Hope he did not bend over. I know he may have loved the poking but it changes nothing.

YOU RETARDED WP GAY DOG:oIo:

SINCE MINISTER VIVIAN HAS SOLVED THE HAZE ISSUE, HE IS COMING FOR YOUR SALIVA LIM'S BUTT NEXT:oIo::oIo::oIo:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha...there are idiots and there are idiots...
if we had voted in WP as the gahmen in 2011, WP would have solved the problem and the haze problem will be history....lol.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The haze is no more and Sylvia Lim has lost her cover. If she has any integrity, she must kneel and apologise to Minister Vivian and the NEA!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOU RETARDED WP GAY DOG:oIo:

SINCE MINISTER VIVIAN HAS SOLVED THE HAZE ISSUE, HE IS COMING FOR YOUR SALIVA LIM'S BUTT NEXT:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Hahahahaha. Just wait, my birds have sent me photos for the past 3 hours as well as satellite updates. Repent now while you can.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha. Just wait, my birds have sent me photos for the past 3 hours as well as satellite updates. Repent now while you can.

YOU RETARDED WP SPASTIC MAGGOT:oIo:

I KNOW WP LEADERS HAS BEEN PRAYING HARD FOR THE WIND TO BRING THE HAZE TO SINGAPORE!:oIo:
HOWEVER, MINISTER VIVIAN HAS SAVED THE DAY FOR SINGAPORE! LONG LIVE SINGAPORE! LONG LIVE PAP!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
YOU RETARDED WP SPASTIC MAGGOT:oIo:

I KNOW WP LEADERS HAS BEEN PRAYING HARD FOR THE WIND TO BRING THE HAZE TO SINGAPORE!:oIo:
HOWEVER, MINISTER VIVIAN HAS SAVED THE DAY FOR SINGAPORE! LONG LIVE SINGAPORE! LONG LIVE PAP!

YOU RETARDED PAP GAY DOG :oIo:

YOUR PAP MASTERS DIDNT FEED YOU DOGGY FOOD TODAY? :oIo:
NO WONDER YOU ARE SO GROUCHY TODAY! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

YOU RETARDED Oppo GAY DOG

YOUR OPPO MASTERS DIDNT FEED YOU DOGGY FOOD TODAY?

Heisenberg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, the PAP govt has lost the support of the populace. If her policies are so good, common folks will sing her praises instead of criticising.

Last edited: