• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Vivian Has Stopped The Haze! Congrats!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to Environment Minister Vivian for stopping the haze crisis less than 24 hours after flying to Jakarta! The skies are a azure blue and the PSI index is less than 100!

Well done Minister Vivian! You deserve a pay rise! And credit to PM Lee and his Ministers for saving the day!

Environment minister Vivian meets counterpart in Jakarta on haze problem

The Pollutant Standards Index in Singapore crossed the 400 mark at noon - a record high. It has since fallen.

"This is a situation that has never happened before. And our people are angry. They want to see action on the ground." But he added: "The relationship between Indonesia and Singapore is a strong relationship."

And the minister has said Indonesia is taking action on the ground, he noted.

Dr Balthasar said investigations are underway and as many as eight companies - foreign and local - may be involved.
Water bombing and cloud seeding action will also begin soon, he added. He also stressed the need for cooperation.

He will travel to Riau as early as tonight to join four ministers to coordinate efforts there. They are Coordinating welfare minister Agung Laksono, Home Minister Gamawan Fauzi, Forestry Minister Zulkifli Hasan and Agriculture Minister Suswono, he added.

Both Dr Balakrishnan and Dr Balthasar also agreed to bring forward a meeting of Asean environment ministers to tackle the issue.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng congratz Vivian: well done! :biggrin: he personally went over to Indonesia to f*** them left right centre!

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng congratz Vivian: well done! :biggrin: he personally went over to Indonesia to f*** them left right centre!

heard he threatens the indos that he will line up all his pappy grassroots to blow back the haze to indonesia, don't play play with our million $ talent .

Congrat is in order!

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm overwhelmed with joy with your news. I'm on cloud nine. I simply can't believe it. I was in raptures when I read about the news. You're the greatest forummer. I'm so grateful to you for your contribution.

Once again I would like to send my profound gratitude to you. Your news is unbelievable. I can scarcely contain my feeling of exultation. I'm in the state of euphoria. Thank you so very much.

YammmmmmmmmmmmSennnnnnnnnnng.........!!!!!!

[video=youtube;TRFOeG6usVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRFOeG6usVc[/video]

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that Minister Vivian has solved the haze issue, he can go back to the more important task of bringing Sylvia Lim and the WP to justice!:mad::mad::mad:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retard gay dog! :oIo:

you must have inhale too much smoke and hallucinating badly :biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wind direction is scheduled to change after midnight. It is all Mother Nature. He did nothing. Hope he did not bend over. I know he may have loved the poking but it changes nothing.

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard he threatens the indos that he will line up all his pappy grassroots to blow back the haze to indonesia, don't play play with our million $ talent .

Congrat is in order!

Wow.. another InfP account... PAP very rich... are u in any way associated with erection2011? :eek::biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow.. another InfP account... PAP very rich... are u in any way associated with erection2011? :eek::biggrin:

If you are a taxpayer, such accounts are funded by you. Nothing to do with PAP funds. Isn't it an irony that sinkies fund for such accounts to scold themselves? That's why sinkies are losers, forever doing self-defeating acts.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la. Today Saturday, everyone on half day so nobody starting any fires. If you see the statistics after lunch it went down. Tomorrow should be ok too. Let's see the stats on Monday when everyone starts work.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Minister of State for health did nothing about the haze

Where was the Minister for Health all this while? Was he vacationing abroad with his family?