• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Job

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has time and time again, said that they must pay top talents high pay as they cannot find suitable candidates but I have never seen any job advertisment in the paper for Minister's job, what gives? Always no openeing and in fact bloated (aka overstaffed).

How come they say cannot find people? If they really advertise for Minister position, I bet the queue would be from here to China and rightfully, if there are still no suitable candidates, should not that position be open to foreigners?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's vote in a NON-DEGREE holder candidate in the next erections.

I bet he will be more:

1) more hard working

2) less lau lun

3) talk less cock and nonsense

4) sincere

5) more in tune with the ground

In fact lets just do it. Even a kana-guni man / woman also can. Sometimes, non-degree does not mean stupid. Degree holders does not mean smart as evident by our MIWs spewing nonsense and behaving very "LAU LUN" all the time

Even new idiots like the SerFark just enter only, already TCSS like he is an old guard. This chp really must rid of in next erections. Just ask anyone that have come in contact with him in his role as a MIW. Always Mr. Know-All and talking down to people of ALL ages.

They are scrapping the bottom of barrels to look for germs...oops I meant new candidates.

cobragold

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should employ the former thai PM, Thaksin, He is a proven material and did actually turn around thailand from the brink of bankruptsy to a healty economy. He is now free to work for anyone and you cannot say he is not smart, he sold his assets to a smart tamesek CEO who later lost it all.
SG govt talks that they cannot find talent, I say employ thaksin to help sg get back what was lost by the last CEO of tamesek. If not give him a senior post to oversee the economic situation in sg.