• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ming Yi under fire again for $200,000 gala dinner

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I rather be a pastor than a monk. Pastor chiong no one knows unless your church members are straying and you meet them there. Monks from far, cover blown already. Ming Yi's cousin disclosed the info to me and there is no reason for him to sabo his cousin coz they enjoy a cordial relationship. End of the day, religious leaders are also human beings.

true true ...furthermore "pestor " dont believe in condom ...got excuse go raw ...:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true true ...furthermore "pestor " dont believe in condom ...got excuse go raw ...:biggrin:

Raw dangerous lah, bro. Several minutes of pleasure can be fatal unless you are damn sure your opponent is clean. Better play it safe, that is my motto. Love is a thing which can't be explained coz 3 minutes pleasure, 9 months pain and out of KK, do it again!!! Cheers.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
400afp_mingyi1.jpg

wahlaneh...
“哈哈!今天我重出江湖。。。“:biggrin:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he had used the $200,000 to improve Ren Chi hospital, then I think he will be in the news for the right reason....

$1000/table of vegetarian meals just to eat flour and veg???? He sure knows how to inflate such common stuffs.

formerlyknownas_ew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the news that they were having a $1000/table meal to celebrate his premature 20th anniversary. Were they having "buddha jumped over the wall" feast or abalone soaked in sharkfins soup meal?

I don't think this religious sh*tty loser will like any abalones. Lapcheongs, maybe. But not abalones.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he had used the $200,000 to improve Ren Chi hospital, then I think he will be in the news for the right reason....

$1000/table of vegetarian meals just to eat flour and veg???? He sure knows how to inflate such common stuffs.

The future victim will be Ren Ci. Who of sound mind would want to make donations in future when their hard earned money is spend so lavishly on something so unnecessary? 200K is no peanuts to almost 95% of the populace.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The future victim will be Ren Ci. Who of sound mind would want to make donations in future when their hard earned money is spend so lavishly on something so unnecessary? 200K is no peanuts to almost 95% of the populace.

Imagine how many stunts and tears those mediacorpse actors and actresses have to put up while watching the dollar meters jumped from dollars to dollars for hours before it reached couple hundred thousands.. Now we have $200K spluged on "heavenly" meal overnight to embrace the return of a prisoner - who still regard himself as higher mortal. I am buddhist but this wastage of donors money is too rediculous to accept. Argggh!!!!!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine how many stunts and tears those mediacorpse actors and actresses have to put up while watching the dollar meters jumped from dollars to dollars for hours before it reached couple hundred thousands.. Now we have $200K spluged on "heavenly" meal overnight to embrace the return of a prisoner - who still regard himself as higher mortal. I am buddhist but this wastage of donors money is too rediculous to accept. Argggh!!!!!!!

Not only Buddhists find this a complete wastage of money and unacceptable. All people from all walks of life, religion and culture will feel the same way. Those involved are glorifying Ming Yi.

The 200K can go a long way towards assisting the needy. The last thing is to spend it in the manner it was spent. Ridiculous, incredible and atrocious. Setting a bad example too.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

we should all go and shame him by throwing eggs at him!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh! He's just so vain. Still cannot get used to life outside the limelight.:rolleyes:

He is a worldly monk. It was previously reported how lavish a lifestyle he led - cars, horses, properties etc. I still don't get it. People pity him fine. Pity supporting him and being part of 200k vegetarian dinner? This is one fraud monk.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The menu is expensive because of one dish.

This dish comprised food made to shape like abalone (made of flour and vege) and is covered by real gold foils.

Incidentally, the dish is called : ""KNN .... Chee Bai Bau Kim ah ??"":eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This dish comprised food made to shape like abalone (made of flour and vege) and is covered by real gold foils.

Incidentally, the dish is called : ""KNN .... Chee Bai Bau Kim ah ??"":eek:

Nothing compared to your favourite abalone from PRC wrapped in thick bushy herbs from Amazon forest, with sidepit undergrowth complimentary at no extra charge! :eek: :biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only Buddhists find this a complete wastage of money and unacceptable. All people from all walks of life, religion and culture will feel the same way. Those involved are glorifying Ming Yi.

The 200K can go a long way towards assisting the needy. The last thing is to spend it in the manner it was spent. Ridiculous, incredible and atrocious. Setting a bad example too.

Are you saying that he is going to the 18th level of Hell ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you saying that he is going to the 18th level of Hell ?

How many levels are there in hell? I don't know coz haven't been there. I think it should be basement 18 in hell. I know they are digging furiously and hope to achieve basement 24 by Christmas. More heading south than north.

Heaven I am going. Visited heaven and was told a place reserved for me anytime. Was also told the 'other Loong' applied for a place but rejected straightaway coz residents in heaven protested!