• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mindboggling quotes by PAP Top talents!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good that you admit you belong to the lesser mortal category. Coz you can't even see an answer when it was already there in my previous reply.

Not for me to deny the figure of $200bil but for you to prove.

Never denied that I am a lesser mortal :smile:

Why do I have to prove anything since I am not in the gov't. They are the ones who lost the money & they are the ones who are reluctant to provide the answers :confused:

As a lesser mortal I can only speculate on the losses incurred by the PAP, be it $200 or 300 billion. You are probably another lesser mortal & if you are a citizens, aren't you interested at all:confused:

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother chao chee bye... since when am i known to the people here to be a nice & well mannered person?

Already told to fxxx off! Still so desperate to reply to my posts? Hehe. You need the attention right? Desperado....

No wonder you end up the person you are.... abused childhood leading to bad understanding of fellow humans. Only the whip and fist from your parents can control you. Sad sad sad case....

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never denied that I am a lesser mortal :smile:

Why do I have to prove anything since I am not in the gov't. They are the ones who lost the money & they are the ones who are reluctant to provide the answers :confused:

As a lesser mortal I can only speculate on the losses incurred by the PAP, be it $200 or 300 billion. You are probably another lesser mortal & if you are a citizens, aren't you interested at all:confused:

Unlike you, I'm not a lesser mortal.

You came out with the fig of 200bil. Simply asking you where you got the fig from? Pls answer to the question.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlike you, I support pappy's policy of importing foreign prostitutes & take pride in advertising my mum, sisters & my services in sam's sex forum to make a comfortable living. So be smart & resourceful like me ok?
:p

Will the pot please stop calling the kettle black & stop replying to me instead? :rolleyes:

No i guess he won't as chao pappy has assigned him a job to white wash the 33.3% here, again quoting answers from his textbook. That is why his mother has to go down on all fours to be gangbanged by bangalas in order to raise a jiak liao bee like him. Sad. :biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do u expect from a chao pappy doggy other than the same old hum & shit? :p

avt24j.gif
257h9jb.gif
avt24j.gif

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike you, I'm not a lesser mortal.

You came out with the fig of 200bil. Simply asking you where you got the fig from? Pls answer to the question.

Unless you are an elite, you are in the same boat as us lesser mortals. Its only a matter of time before you realise it :biggrin:

The $200 billion is the rumoured amount. There are no official sites to confirm or deny this. However, remeber that the losses in Suzhou remain a mystery to this day & rumoured to have cost losses of $20 to $30 billion The losses in Thailand are rumoured to be around $12 billion.

Since I'm just a lesser mortal I have to rely on "external" sources & rumours. I'm not breaking any states secret law:biggrin: This gov't even refuses to disclose the cost of constructing HDB flats. :rolleyes: So are you now going to blame Sporeans for relying on rumours?

With the rumours going on about their losses how come the PAP hasn't NEVER come out to admit the losses or clear the air :confused: Why are they afraid to do this, its only peanuts, or is it?

Now maybe you can tell me why Temasiek should even exist:confused: What do us lesse mortals get from having so many state monopolies :confused: You don't have to provide any URLs, just your opinion :rolleyes:

Take your time, you may even want to consult your elite friends :p

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
How are you going all out? By posting here with the same words over and over again??? Wow, so fierce action! I'm sure the gov is shivering in their pants! Lol lol

You can crawl back into your master arse hole

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong or mindboggling with this. Even President Bill Clinton said he would like to "punch him on the nose" where that person is the troublemaker called William Safire who also made a nuisance of himself in America.

Can I said so too? :rolleyes:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Higher expectation have set in & they now expect even higher pay & perks even though they are nothing more than overpaid civil servants :rolleyes:

That's right! With 82 out of 84 scums sitting in the parliament, they can support the policy to give payraise themselves.

You even have jokers blaming Sporeans for criticising them :eek: PAP must be right than Spore must have one of the worst citizens around; unproductive, lazy, poor,... , putting the PAP into power :rolleyes:

What's the logic? They are voted in by the peasant and then criticise back them. I say voted them out and the nonsense will stop!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's right! With 82 out of 84 scums sitting in the parliament, they can support the policy to give payraise themselves.

Didn't someone want an orchestra :smile:

I say give some poor musicians the job, they can at least make music during national day. Instead of these cronies who snore while they sleep in parliament :rolleyes: