• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mindboggling quotes by PAP Top talents!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote them out and vote in opposition parties who will go pleasing some1 like u? Not a good idea at all.

You dont bring in revenue and u bitch nonstop. You will never be contented. Gov have to spoon feed you till u mati. Of what good are you to this country?

If u don't like staying here, PISS OFF! Go down under where you'll fit in with those monkeys very well.

PAP is the best, which other gov't are paid millions & can loose $200+ billion :confused: You think the opposition could do worse :rolleyes:

Why shouldn't Sporeans complain? Their tax money is paying for the world's most expensive gov't & yet you have such inferior performance.

As for asking forumers what good they are, you are forgetting that those who complain have a stake in this country. Many have done their NS, bought flats, own cars, have CPF,....

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a shameless pappy bootlicking
23hso7t.jpg
defending my masters so that i get to keep my clerical job & hopefully promotion coming my way so please pardon me :p

Its alright as we have already gotten used to the many brainless PAP IB & civil servants here.

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is the best, which other gov't are paid millions & can loose $200+ billion :confused: You think the opposition could do worse :rolleyes:

Why shouldn't Sporeans complain? Their tax money is paying for the world's most expensive gov't & yet you have such inferior performance.

As for asking forumers what good they are, you are forgetting that those who complain have a stake in this country. Many have done their NS, bought flats, own cars, have CPF,....

Could you or anyone else have foreseen the coming of subprime situation in the US which led to the fuckup in the economy and therefore the fuckup in investments? Had u known their initial strategy, you'd most likely followed thier footsteps!

You can't please everyone all of the time. There isn't a policy to cover the whole expanse of the population. What will please Ah Beng will not be the case for Ah Huat.

So Ah Huat, they lost millions. Had they double the figure, would u have praised them at all?

So you rather have a CSJ or a Harban Singh in gov and declaring that they will take home $2000 a month for pay if voted in? Will that satisfy u, really?

Always hearing this "Swiss standard of living." Heh heh, guys wear chakiak and singlet to downtown shopping... and think they're cool. Spitting still exist everywhere. Young adults not giving up seat for the elderly. Toilet manners still like rural China. MRT queue more like a squash game. Torturing maids and having the maids take revenge on the kids. NS to strengthen the country: complain. FTs to enrich the country: complain. What Swiss standard is that??? Ppl wanting high standard but do not possess that standard themselves?!

I'm not saying this is a great country but it's my country and I stand by it. You are staying here and you make your own life so miserable by bitching nonstop. Of what good is it when you do it over the internet. Do something more tangible and practical lah.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could you or anyone else have foreseen the coming of subprime situation in the US which led to the fuckup in the economy and therefore the fuckup in investments? Had u known their initial strategy, you'd most likely followed thier footsteps!

Why should a gov't be in the business at all :confused:

If the Lee family wants to do business he should quit from the gov't & let others do the job & go into the business sector.

Instead LKY promoted himself & the PAP into some kind of quasi MNC that keeps failing & costing Sporeans billions.

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should a gov't be in the business at all :confused:

Every country or big corp has some form of investment to increase their worth. Even a successful airline like SIA got caught in a wrong strategy with their fuel hedging. When Temasek was doing well, nobody complained. Now that it's in a situation, everybody is taking potshots at it. Typical bitching attitude. ie. everything must run well all the time. If all is ok, enjoy. If something goes wrong, bitch!

Is this your motto as a citizen: Enjoy the benefits and criticize as and when u like?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well at least i don't por to the extreme unlike the likes of retard clinton666 & myo539 :p

Oh i see, ok. :biggrin:

Looking at your no. of posts, you must be a newbie who seldom come here so can u f88king show me where are the posts that u see bitching or KPKB here? And for the 2 thousand over posts that u can dig if u bother to, at least ¾ of them would see me making fun of your jiak liao bee minitoots of which i am having a good time,
so that is not KPKB :biggrin:

And you don't have to worry about me, after i get my PR & citizenship you will still find me having fun here whacking all your brainless IB comrades & minitoots. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every country or big corp has some form of investment to increase their worth. Even a successful airline like SIA got caught in a wrong strategy with their fuel hedging. When Temasek was doing well, nobody complained. Now that it's in a situation, everybody is taking potshots at it. Typical bitching attitude. ie. everything must run well all the time. If all is ok, enjoy. If something goes wrong, bitch!

Is this your motto as a citizen: Enjoy the benefits and criticize as and when u like?

Many countries have their famous brand names & these brands are non-gov't. However if you look at Spore ALL the so called brand names are GLCs & not very good.

You still haven't answered the question as to why the gov't has to be involved in business :confused: We are not only talking about the gov't having investment but actively involved e.g. Mrs. Lee running Temasek.

If you read past postings people have been criticising Temasek well before this global financial crisis. PAP(aka LKY) has never given a good reason for Temaseks existence. . The string of losses date back well before the global crisis & the global crisis has simply shown how incompetent those in charge of Temasek are.

Here you have a public company(tax payers money) but without any public scrutiny, headed by a Lee.

What are the "benefits" that Temasek has brought to citizens? Give one good example. :confused:

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh i see, ok. :biggrin:

Looking at your no. of posts, you must be a newbie who seldom come here so can u f88king show me where are the posts that u see bitching or KPKB here? And for the 2 thousand over posts that u can dig if u bother to, at least ¾ of them would see me making fun of your jiak liao bee minitoots of which i am having a good time,

And you don't have to worry about me, after i get my PR & citizenship you will still find me having fun here whacking all your brainless IB comrades & minitoots.

Wow, you actually could deduce that I'm a newbie here. Rather impressive for a shallow kid.

Your post by itself is a bitch. You do it so often that you're blinded to it.

What lowly and desperate goon will fake a post under my avatar. Your childishness is beyond comprehension.

Worry about you? hehe..

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still haven't answered the question as to why the gov't has to be involved in business :confused: We are not only talking about the gov't having investment but actively involved e.g. Mrs. Lee running Temasek.

Here you have a public company(tax payers money) but without any public scrutiny, headed by a Lee.

What are the "benefits" that Temasek has brought to citizens? Give one good example.

Do get your facts correct. Where did u get the notion that Temasek lost $200+ billion? Quote any news that reported that.

Ho Ching is not gov! plus she is now being sidetracked.

Extracted from wikipedia: In 2008, Temasek Holdings achieved a net profit of S$22.474 billion (about US$15 billion) on revenues of S$83.284 billion (about US$55 billion). Good enough eg?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah i'll f88king do it again :biggrin:

Wow, you actually could deduce that I'm a newbie here. Rather impressive for a shallow kid.

From your f88king join date & no. of posts, YOU ARE so don't f88king deny it. If this is one of your clones then no big deal, i have more clones than u can imagine. :eek:

Your post by itself is a bitch. You do it so often that you're blinded to it.

You are the one blinded here. No, correction not blinded but its obvious u are cocksucking your masters here & u are just one of the many pappy doggies we see here so its useless to argue with u.

What lowly and desperate goon will fake a post under my avatar. Your childishness is beyond comprehension.

Don't be thickskin, i have done it to many here including the forum host irregardless of how you/they think of me as if i give a f88king shit. And don't f88king tell me about how good a person is when they are posting under a nick behind their comp.

Worry about you? hehe..

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do get your facts correct.

Where did u get the notion that Temasek lost $200+ billion? Quote any news that reported that.

You shameless motherf88ker, u think forummers are stupid here? With news blackout & censorship from your master old fart's state controlled media, how on f88king earth do u think they will show it on the mainstream media? Its only when the foreign media reported it then his lackeys & minions will come all out to defend & paint a rosy picture.

There you go bootlicking again! :eek:

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless motherf88ker, u think forummers are stupid here?

I don't think forummers here are stupid. Only you.

Coz u can bother to argue such trivial stuff like whether I'm a newbie here.

I wasn't arguing with u in the 1st place but u got all aggressive and childish? That's called bitching.

There is no such word as irregardless, dumbo. Learn something today?

At least you admitted to your childish prank... which reflects your stupidity.

Can't reason with facts but only with vulgarity! Again, that's called stupidity! Use vulgarity to cover your shortcomings??

BTW if they blackout the news, how did you get the "truth?" Because you are stupid, that's why. Making a contradictory and baseless statement like that.

If u want to hurl abuse, then kindly fuck off. If u want to reason with facts, I'm here.

Either way, I "worry" about you as much as I do a piece of shit in the toilet bowl. Simply flush................

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am too lazy to search the forum for all the facts & truth cuz it will hurt, so the easiest way is to act blur. :p

What??? Reasoning with PAPee dog who incessantly cocksuck & defend his masters? Indeed i will be wasting my time.
You are one of the many moronic dumbasses from the PAP IB that is only good at giving textbook replies. All these statement aren't baseless unless of course u are f88king lazy to search threads in the forum. Wait... i suddenly remembered they are also good at acting blur.:rolleyes: I am vulgar in most of the posts i make so to me its natural. This is cyberspace, we choose the character we want to portray so don't come & f88king tell me how i should post & behave. Now shooooooo... doggy before u find my clones stalking u! :eek::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do get your facts correct. Where did u get the notion that Temasek lost $200+ billion? Quote any news that reported that.

Extracted from wikipedia: In 2008, Temasek Holdings achieved a net profit of S$22.474 billion (about US$15 billion) on revenues of S$83.284 billion (about US$55 billion). Good enough eg?

There now, you have just proved my point that Sporeans are left clueless as to just how much Temasek has lost.

You are right in that Ho Ching is not the gov't, so who the hell place her in the position to loose billions :confused: Could it be because she shares the same bed as the PM?

You may deny that they lost $200 Billion, it could be more. How do you expect Sporeans to remain quiet :eek: You accuse people of complaining unecessarily, but its their tax dollars & they have every right to complain. You may support the gov't & believe all the gov't propaganda but they are politicians , with many multi millionaires courtesy of Sporean tax dollars.

You still haven't explained how we lesser mortals benefit:confused:

Last edited:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Precisely, I rem that there was a fat ass lawyer from the white scum said on TV. The amount "was made" by them. So white scum have the rights to spend it.:oIo:

Inferior or not, those white scum had "their own benchmark" to make themselves look good after failure. Ask them what is the benchmark now, most probably they dun have it now.

NS is one thing that make me pissed. Not all are doing the fair share yet white scum is trumpeting the loss cause. :oIo:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Content censored by MDA

Your mother chao chee bye... since when am i known to the people here to be a nice & well mannered person? Of course i will be vulgar if i don't like that person but OTOH i am vulgar in most of my 2+++ posts :rolleyes:

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

ROTFLMAO

ANOTHER OF THOSE SLIMEY CRAWLIES THAT CAME OUT OF LEE KUAN YEW ARSE HOLE

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Precisely, I rem that there was a fat ass lawyer from the white scum said on TV. The amount "was made" by them. So white scum have the rights to spend it.:oIo:

Higher expectation have set in & they now expect even higher pay & perks even though they are nothing more than overpaid civil servants :rolleyes:

You even have jokers blaming Sporeans for criticising them :eek:

PAP must be right than Spore must have one of the worst citizens around; unproductive, lazy, poor,... , putting the PAP into power :rolleyes:

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still haven't explained how we lesser mortals benefit:confused:

Good that you admit you belong to the lesser mortal category. Coz you can't even see an answer when it was already there in my previous reply.

Not for me to deny the figure of $200bil but for you to prove.