• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minah jailed for calling Ah Neh stupid

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But m&d can't say she's stupid. (Her own IQ is low)

Nah. 4 weeks jail. Not worth it. And she also not speaking up on behalf of Malays. Bodoh. For Malays, best is to remain silent. Enjoy the popcorns. Let the "smart" cheena majority deal with the "smart" ah neh/ceca. But wait....if cheena smart, how come 24/7 here kpkb ceca taking away their jobs. :cautious: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly malay lady, should abuse people in workplace, no jail for such.

Many arrogant Indians earning $5 to 15K a month, abuse and discriminates local Chinese in workplace.

Yes. Malay should keep quiet. All the good paying jobs taken up by Cheena. Let the ceca deal with the cheena. Malay diam diam sudah.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah. 4 weeks jail. Not worth it. And she also not speaking up on behalf of Malays. Bodoh. For Malays, best is to remain silent. Enjoy the popcorns. Let the "smart" cheena majority deal with the "smart" ah neh/ceca. But wait....if cheena smart, how come 24/7 here kpkb ceca taking away their jobs. :cautious: :rolleyes:

Who kpkb 24/7 here?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’m only scared of their odour

Actually the main problem is bread and butter issue. Cheena felt threatened cos most good paying jobs taken over by smart ceca. From there it divert to odour, religion, noise etc etc :roflmao: Fyi i do came across cases local supervisory/managerial post taken over by PRC too. :wink:

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually the main problem is bread and butter issue. Cheena felt threatened cos most good paying jobs taken over by smart ceca. From there it divert to odour, religion, noise etc etc :roflmao:
I’ve never had issue with smart and willing CECA taking over jobs of unwilling and calculative Sinkies. The majority of CECA I see are average, slightly lazy, and play politics creating a bad working culture. Worse still, they think they are good

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’ve never had issue with smart and willing CECA taking over jobs of unwilling and calculative Sinkies. The majority of CECA I see are average, slightly lazy, and play politics creating a bad working culture. Worse still, they think they are good

Yes. Tat should be the way. I will look at individual staff who is experience and able to accept challenges. To me experience is more important. Office politics is common. Not just with FTs. Even locasl also play politics.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! U didnt read it? Tons of it. 24/7. Post #19 one example.

I see, tag me next time?
People see what they see, only when they are personally affected.
I'm sure anyone with nose that works can smell a shitskin's filthy stench?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly malay lady, should abuse people in workplace, no jail for such.

Many arrogant Indians earning $5 to 15K a month, abuse and discriminates local Chinese in workplace.
She should be thanking ceca's and indians for putting many chinese out of work and into brothels snd whorehouses. So she deserve the punishment,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If minority pass racist remarks about another minority race....cannot be classified as racism.

It is just like siblings rivalry....
No contest. Its one sided affair. Don't even bother to challenge. No fight. Just stay silent snd irrelevant. Malays suit the spirit of Wu Wei the best.