• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minah jailed for calling Ah Neh stupid

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20210624_151037.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Shouldn't they send the Ah Neh for an IQ test and if it turns out she is stupid the defense can claim that the minah's accusations are absolutely spot on.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't they send the Ah Neh for an IQ test and if it turns out she is stupid the defense can claim that the minah's accusations are absolutely spot on.
My niece say KNN the leeferent lies with stoopid and stoopid indian KNN if she said stoopid they will send ah neh but the word indian landed her in jail KNN however my niece think can she say stoopid or fucking slut etc bo taichi too KNN

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on statistic she is lying and deserve to be punished. m&ds are statistically lower iq versus ah nehs.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on statistic she is lying and deserve to be punished. m&ds are statistically lower iq versus ah nehs.

Look at cheena here. They still blame the Malay for speaking out against ceca. Shes a fool! If i were her, i will remain silent. Let the majority 80% cheena trash out with those CECA. Ceca or not, Malays will always be discriminated! Wake up Malays!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at cheena here. They still blame the Malay for speaking out against ceca. Shes a fool! If i were her, i will remain silent. Let the majority 80% cheena trash out with those CECA. Ceca or not, Malays will always be discriminated! Wake up Malays!

She can say her pussy is black, filthy, smelly, curry. (Facts, those disagree can take a deep breath in front of her cunt)

But m&d can't say she's stupid. (Her own IQ is low)

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly malay lady, should abuse people in workplace, no jail for such.

Many arrogant Indians earning $5 to 15K a month, abuse and discriminates local Chinese in workplace.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If minority pass racist remarks about another minority race....cannot be classified as racism.

It is just like siblings rivalry....