• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MILFY Admin Exec Looking for Job

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a sinkee,u could not find a job in your own country while foreigner workers are in abundance .
O Yes, NS for sinkees and Jobs for foreigners !!!
Malaysians steal our jobs is ok, but we can’t buy cheap petrol from them. That’s how our ‘friendly’ neighbor treats us. In the event of a war, I will be happy to face these scumbags.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is a Sinkie she should stop wasting her time. Should focus on getting a new foreign passport and PAP will welcome her.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gif u fresh water not enuf? U prefer to drink piss? :mad: :FU:
Better check your facts la. What give? They didn’t get paid?

It’s like you kao peh your boss gave u work. U mean u didn’t get a payslip? Knn lanjiao fuck u cheebye kia always talk cock act smart. U are not even smart. Haha… u talk like some social justice keyboard warrior. :FU::rolleyes:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians steal our jobs is ok, but we can’t buy cheap petrol from them. That’s how our ‘friendly’ neighbor treats us. In the event of a war, I will be happy to face these scumbags.
Malaysians with SPR also can buy HDB flats while some sinkees cannot afford to buy a HDB flat.When SPR left Sinkeeland for good,they can sell their HDB flat for a huge capital gain. I have many Malaysian friends with SPR staying and working for 20 to 30 years in Sinkeeland,yet they refused to convert to Singapore Citizen. Their purpose in sinkeeland is only as a stepping stone to earn as much as possible and go back to their homeland eventually.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can find a job in the gig economy i.e. food delivery, private hire transport, courier, ninjavan, lalamove, etc