• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Migrant in Sweden getting shiok shiok

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy evil hypocrite condemning fellow filthy evil young man. Always ask yourself this question, are you qualified to do so? Shiok sendiri with filthy lies and ill gotten gains better shut your bloody hypocrite mouth.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy evil hypocrite condemning fellow filthy evil young man. Always ask yourself this question, are you qualified to do so? Shiok sendiri with filthy lies and ill gotten gains better shut your bloody hypocrite mouth.

You bore me.
You be pleased to know you will not bore me anymore.
My pleasure to add you to the ignore bin with saaha.
You can have a nice conversation with him there

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bore me.
You be pleased to know you will not bore me anymore.
My pleasure to add you to the ignore bin with saaha.
You can have a nice conversation with him there

Yeah right join the ranks of psychopath Sinkie clone glockman and way-to-be-psychopath zhihau that kk ignore me but keep making provocative insinuating insults. Basically showing typical psychopath predatory behaviour with total lack of remorse and guilt: shiok sendiri with insulting lies, boasting of theft as victory, hovering around me with slut whore mistress insinuations etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
well done

Say ignore but never ignore. Never done is called well done.

Wow detachment is really good and let me see the light here. Shit is truth while truth is rubbish, steal and slander is wisdom and enlightenment, meet thieves is called deep karma by thieves to justify their crime.

And not to forget fake people giving fake observations and comments pretending to be good think that everyone is like themselves.