• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mid week lie by the PAP: Singapore committed to affordable public housing, will intervene as needed

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The authorities will intervene and do what is needed, as seen in the latest property cooling measures, to keep public housing affordable for Singaporeans and ensure the property market is stable, Minister for National Development Desmond Lee told Parliament on Tuesday.

Responding to questions from Mr Yip Hon Weng (Yio Chu Kang), Mr Lee said the government will intervene decisively and carefully, being cognisant of the uncertain global economic outlook and rising interest rates, which affect home prices and contribute to uncertainty in the local property market.

"We will continue to monitor the market closely and adjust our policies as necessary on both housing demand and supply, to ensure that prices move broadly in line with economic fundamentals," said Mr Lee.

https://shrtcô.de/b3s7ba

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A four room BTO now cost around $700,000 in areas like Tiong Bahru, Redhill, AMK and the PAP said its affordable.
I wonder if we are speaking the same English eventhough I came from a school that has produced many Ministers (unfortunately}.
What will happen if CECA take over your job by the time you have kids and in your 40's-PAP will nicely tell you to have a 2nd career as taxi driver, security guard or hawker.
Do I feel sad or angry ?-no I am celebrating as 60% asked for this .