• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Message to Goh Meng Seng

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Stay close to your branding

Yes I agree with the part about party branding. The concept of "Solidarity" must be leveraged upon. Only Nicole reinforced the message about not forgetting those who fell out of the cracks. The rest seemingly didn't touch on how to keep this country together with economic progress,

That ties back to my post about party mission statement. For example WP had a strong one which was repeated by every speaker every night - "to build a first world parliament". All the issues WP brought up tied back to that theme. And the crowd bought it.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS and NSP played a very important role. If not for GMS and NSP, there would have been many walkovers in GRCs, especially Marine Parade. In the past, the walkover MPs, especially the Ministers, would be busy campaigning for their fellow PAP candidates whose constituencies were being challenged by opposition. This time round, NSP kept most PAP candidates busy. Worker's Party owes some gratitude to NSP. In football language, you need a co-striker to help draw away the defenders so that the other striker can score.

NSP played an important role this time.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yah another thing GMS. Time to stop coming here (in your usual nick anyways). This place is only filled with cankerous ah peks who talk cock. No reach.

Go Facebook instead. Your party appeals very much to the young now because of Nicole seah. Target undergrads and young graduates who are concerned of their own futures in this country. Make social work and political involvement cool to young people again.

Strike while the iron is hot. They will be the voters in 5 years time.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
reason why GMS fail LTK succeed, LKT told him not to engage with netizen and do more ground work. GMS lazy by his nature just want a easy way out. And guess what, no one see him for the last 9 days of campaign until the tampinies rally

it's a funny thing.

SDP lost every contests. they even wasted precious resources booking QUALITY HOTEL. when the CNA tried to zoom in for the last time, the whole place was deserted. that's SDP. hit and run. authentic DUDS, FRAUDS & CHEATS.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My predictions on NSP in the coming years...

1) GMS sexually harassed Nicole
2) Nicole join Workers Party
3) GMS resigned due to the scandals
4) GMS go back sell his computer business

LOL

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SDP actually would be okay, if only the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan would just leave.

it's a funny thing.

SDP lost every contests. they even wasted precious resources booking QUALITY HOTEL. when the CNA tried to zoom in for the last time, the whole place was deserted. that's SDP. hit and run. authentic DUDS, FRAUDS & CHEATS.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to you GMS and all who have participated and contributed in one form or the other. Kudos for a job well done and getting a person such as Nicole Seah. I voted for WP that is contesting in my constituency, but I still went to Jurong East to support NSP and the turnout was quite good despite the waterlogged ground.

Having gone to WP and NSP rallies, I noticed WP planned their rally very well. They had the umbrellas, the food and drinks stalls and many hands to help which is lacking in NSP. Hope you can be better organised and choose rally sites in better areas. All said, I know it is difficult and to do that you guys need more funds. WP I am sure made quite a lot of money from their sales which you can too to support the logistics. Best of luck to you and NSP.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
its real gd work n hard fight fm goh ms n team
all kudos 2 u, goh ms
as a relatively new candidate, u attracted n produced pple like tony n hazel 2 ur team, not 4getting ur 24yrs nicole who reallee reallee touches d heart of millions of sinkapolians with a short span of campaigning time
keep it up.
If this is one of the rare posts that you actually said something on your own accord and not a copy-n-paste job, then you have my applause.

Whatever it is, I think GMS did great, he is still relatively young in the political scene and I hope he learns useful lessons from all this and comes back stronger the next time.

I have no unkind words for GMS, only admiration that he has come so far in such a short time (6-7 years), and I sincerely hope that NSP will remain under his stewardship and gear up for the next elections.

If he could attract charismatic candidates like Nicole, big guns like Hazel and Tony, I hope they stay with GMS and NSP, for they are the new generation of Opposition that has gained a lot of political capital via the Internet.

I would even go as far to say that although not yet apparent, their presence on the net has lit a fire amongst the even younger Singaporean voters, now in their mid to late teens, and will come of age in a political environment far more vibrant than ever before. Let them stand up and be counted when the next election comes around.

NSP is down, for now, but far from out, and if anything, I hope NSP and GMS will work the ground as before, and be patient to see their young shoots grow up in strength and maturity.

NSP averaged >40% of the popular vote wherever they contested.

GMS, for the sake of Singapore, you must not give up now!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SDP actually would be okay, if only the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan would just leave.

don't forget his sister too.

was wondering why chee keep asking jaslyn go to mc or lead the la la gang? jaslyn go neglects her own duty as chief of USD. her notoriety is also very sounding and many voters already know about her stench. doesn't chee know about that or chee got design and hots for this desperate fishmonger's unfaithful wife?

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yah another thing GMS. Time to stop coming here (in your usual nick anyways). This place is only filled with cankerous ah peks who talk cock. No reach.

Go Facebook instead. Your party appeals very much to the young now because of Nicole seah. Target undergrads and young graduates who are concerned of their own futures in this country. Make social work and political involvement cool to young people again.

Strike while the iron is hot. They will be the voters in 5 years time.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He he he... I bet he is still crying in bed now.

Ah seng is a good guy. but he can be bloody stubborn like a buffalo. ego also quite big. But politics is a game that runs many years. He still got time on his side.