• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Merry Christmas

jw5

Loyal
Re: Why No One Invite Me to Xmas Eve Party....

I just upz your points. :p

Why Why Why....:(

I am well known for being a team player at work. I always get the overall impression that people enjoy spending time with me at work, we have a lot of laughs and jokes and the atmosphere is in general very welcoming and fun.

Today is Xmas eve... I am not invited to friends party or invited to go somewhere for drinks....

To be honest i feel like a looser and have been suffering from depression because of it.

I could ask some people whether they wanted to do something, but feels like i am forcing them to do something they don't want to do.

so so sad.... can anyone help... I need love...:(

... please up my points to make me feel better.... i am really a sad plump girl...:(

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is your lucky day. Dot is organising a gang bang and we are one girl short.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun always think about yourself. Volunteer and do some community work. Feed the homeless and share the Christmas spirit with others.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of you have heard the various explanations about Christmas being*a commercial holiday far removed from truly honoring God and His Messiah. A supposedly festive time for family and friends with no-enemies-allowed.

The real dichtomomy being that we live in a world so full of religion yet a most dangerous place to live. A world in which the nations claiming to be trusters in God and Christ historically with the most blood on their hands and guilty of the taking of much human life.

Christmas was originally a pagan festival. Nowadays it is just a happy occasion for people to indulge in consumerism and hedonism.

But the Christians who think they can 'take back Christmas for Christ' are just deluding themselves. Christmas and Easter predates Christianity. Please learn about the origins of what you worship. :wink:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christmas is the day we celebrate and remember Jesus birth. He brought hope to mankind in a fallen world of sins like gossip, hatred anger, envy, war and destruction. He is the light in this world of darkness. God's words aka the Bible is the truth. Everything else are lies like what the threads posters before have made. Because they lived in darkness and would like to withhold the truth from you. Don't listen to such fools they will meet their own self destruction soon. They have no promise of eternal life of joy and peace and the way to heaven.

Last edited:

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the 60.1% Retards - MARRY CHRISTMAS FUCKERS!

B4lHSADCcAM799T.jpg

Wishing all the 60.1% KNNBCCB FUCKERS a MARRY MARRY INCESTUOUS MOST FUCKED UP CHRISTMAS EVER!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:​