• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meridin @ Medini (Nusajaya)

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have registered my interest on the website and notified my Sg Savills agent. He stated there is no news yet.

I have a feeling Mah Sing is waiting for the Budget announcement, even though the launch was originally touted to be launched this weekend.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have registered my interest on the website and notified my Sg Savills agent. He stated there is no news yet.

I have a feeling Mah Sing is waiting for the Budget announcement, even though the launch was originally touted to be launched this weekend.

earlier report mention sept. today went to Propnex Meridin showcase at Sheraton...there still 10% unsold. yep...also wait for budget announcement.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Registering on the Mah Sing website is useless. I registered on the website and with an agent and nobody called me. if you want it, you need to grab it by the horns.

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you want it, you need to grab it by the horns.

..... or by the balls :biggrin:

By the way, can someone give some clues on the niche for medini? Other than being next to Legoland and have 2 park lots, anything unique about this project amongst the many many hundreds of apartments in the pipe line in that area?

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way, can someone give some clues on the niche for medini? Other than being next to Legoland and have 2 park lots, anything unique about this project amongst the many many hundreds of apartments in the pipe line in that area?

My take overall project (incl the next phase) give this project a very good mix. Best differentiator is opposite IGT mall project...good size..good mix...potential hotspot. Not discounting 2 carparks...superb perks in Msia.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal

The developer. They are a big name and I think they know it. That's why they dare to price their units on average higher than many others. And perks may not be as attractive as some other developers.

But downside also. Not as elaborate facilities as some other condos. For lower to mid-floors, you won't get any interesting view. Not quite "near-near" to Legoland. Still need a car to go there in comfort and for safety.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so sure about 18@Medini, is it already launched and for sale?
There is also an iMedini Walk, besides 18@Medini to the north, thats believe to be the Tangs group retail mall etc.

Sorry it's IGB. 18@Medini Mall, co-develop by IGB and Distinctive.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is also an iMedini Walk, besides 18@Medini to the north, thats believe to be the Tangs group retail mall etc.

18@Medini not yet launch. Overall Medini projects have a deadline to kickoff...believe it's by 2014. Yeah...also iMedini Walk...so this section form the Orchard /Scott road junction hahaha.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes indeed, this Medini North site layout shows that area/junctions/section is nicely working towards that.

MediniResi.jpg

18@Medini not yet launch. Overall Medini projects have a deadline to kickoff...believe it's by 2014. Yeah...also iMedini Walk...so this section form the Orchard /Scott road junction hahaha.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
location of d'pristine and affinity look best to me.

last sat, ~10pm, to recce yr pinetree, but can't find yr tree, then char boh.. PH still quite quiet.

go to scan scan medini area, also think these two locations are better. (LH i very sian one).

then, entered tis Meridin @ Medini, and nobody(sales) talks to me....but not too sad, no chio bu there.. titter.gif

Last edited:

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal

iMedini Walk is from Tang group, not Tangs as in Tanglin mall.