• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meridin at Medini and Astaka Project in Iskandar - any good?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah it must be related to Sultan or the developer paid millions to get the assistance of the road authority Headman of Johor Bahru. Cmon, we are in Malaysia you know? You want a helicopter landing pad right next to Astaka also boleh. Just pay

But selling price of RM 2 million will be hard for them to find suckers. In the first place, Sinkies are mostly not that rich

There are a lot of rich Singaporeans, particularly the new citizens e.g. recent launch of Corals @ Keppel Bay have many units snapped up by Singaporeans despite remaining lease less than 90 years. JB needs a good story to sell at high psf.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean popularity or heat from the sun?
Hi, I am deciding if I should by a high floor unit from Propnex launch today. It is at Tower A 03 or 04 stack. 04 stack may not be as hot as 03 stack but the number may not be so good...do you think there would be a difference between 03 and 04 stack in term of heat?

at RM780psf is it worth considering?

Thanks.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RM780 is very steep pricing.

Should consider Astaka. Some unit are below RM850 psf.

Astaka Tower 2 is cheaper. Tower 1 have a premium in pricing due to the better facing. Tower 1 have better view and Tower 1 is only for sale by the whole floor.

Tower 1 stack 1 is the best in Astaka.

Hi, I am deciding if I should by a high floor unit from Propnex launch today. It is at Tower A 03 or 04 stack. 04 stack may not be as hot as 03 stack but the number may not be so good...do you think there would be a difference between 03 and 04 stack in term of heat?

Thanks.

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question is whether it is good for investor to lock in a large quantum for to just one large unit or should be used to buy two or even three units of different locations.
RM780 is very steep pricing.

Should consider Astaka. Some unit are below RM850 psf.

Astaka Tower 2 is cheaper. Tower 1 have a premium in pricing due to the better facing. Tower 1 have better view and Tower 1 is only for sale by the whole floor.

Tower 1 stack 1 is the best in Astaka.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks.
For stay , choose the most comfortable at your affordable price.
For investment should look at yield around the surrounding n resales price of nearby project.
I still feel price ahead of market for a newly develop area, if it turn out to be a white elephant make sure you could service loan unless you pay cash .

shining

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meridin@Medini - Integrated development

Looks like propnex has up the price over this weekend launch.. the unit that I'm interested is asking at Rm 780psf....my only concern is the southwest facing...would like to her from others what do they think..this will be my retirement home, so will be staying in. I'm driving up this afternoon to take a look at the site. Will have to commit by this evening...

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you are driving up later, do have a look at some of the development near puteri harbour area. Not sure if all the FH developments over at PH have been sold out.
Looks like propnex has up the price over this weekend launch.. the unit that I'm interested is asking at Rm 780psf....my only concern is the southwest facing...would like to her from others what do they think..this will be my retirement home, so will be staying in. I'm driving up this afternoon to take a look at the site. Will have to commit by this evening...

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loan interest of about 4% does not seem ecnomically viable. Investment in iskandar is better to use cash if it they are just sitting in the bank.
For stay , choose the most comfortable at your affordable price.
For investment should look at yield around the surrounding n resales price of nearby project.
I still feel price ahead of market for a newly develop area, if it turn out to be a white elephant make sure you could service loan unless you pay cash .

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks.

Tower A stack 03 and 04 high floors are all fully sold.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depend on individual ability.

I am not saying Astaka is good. But if the cheapest unit is RM2m, it is at a league of its own.

Not forgetting the most expensive units are now price at RM1400.

It is scary.

Question is whether it is good for investor to lock in a large quantum for to just one large unit or should be used to buy two or even three units of different locations.

shining

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to all for the input.. I'm looking at the penthouse for retirement. I just saw Pinetree at PH. Is at Rm 1400 average..

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penthouse is nice but prefers a floor below penthouse. This place has already been firmly supported by Kuok, temasek, etc.
Thanks to all for the input.. I'm looking at the penthouse for retirement. I just saw Pinetree at PH. Is at Rm 1400 average..

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is certainly unbelievable as it has really move since a year ago.
It depend on individual ability.

I am not saying Astaka is good. But if the cheapest unit is RM2m, it is at a league of its own.

Not forgetting the most expensive units are now price at RM1400.

It is scary.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just back from Raffles city convention where Propnex is selling Meridin, confirm about 85% sold already and prices are up. It's really very hot out there, not just SGP, also foreign buyers.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is the range of RMpsf? Sunway will also sell when launch later.
Just back from Raffles city convention where Propnex is selling Meridin, confirm about 85% sold already and prices are up. It's really very hot out there, not just SGP, also foreign buyers.

2Oceans

Alfrescian
Loyal

I saw meridin. I like the curve design, very special. But sadly the ballot session has passed and all good units have gone.

2Oceans

Alfrescian
Loyal

Smeone asked me to look for dpristine. Any more info on this that you know? Thanks.