• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meridin at Medini and Astaka Project in Iskandar - any good?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Meridin@Medini - Integrated development

I agree with you totally. That make only 2 of us.

We are been out numbered by 4000 people whom disagree with us by putting in a cheque for this project.

RM 800 psf for a 99 year leasehold piece of crap. After 30 years, I hope to see who is willing to buy from them even at RM 300psf when Sunway and Puteri Harbour condos and landed houses are FREEHOLD.

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can't you see that is a herd mentality.
I agree with you totally. That make only 2 of us.

We are been out numbered by 4000 people whom disagree with us by putting in a cheque for this project.

shining

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not familiar with JB center and don't go there enough...anyone knows how the traffice around Astaka?it is really bad?

I cannot imagine staying in a nice buliding but surrounded by traffics..then I won't be able to leave the house.

Is RM 1100psf for Astaka steep given all the posh fittings and furnisihings? any advise?

Not sure if to put it over RM 3m in Malaysia ppty is wise?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got private tunnel direct from CIQ.

Some unit I ask today as high as RM1500 on the 50th floor.

T1 stack1 30 fl around RM1350. Damn expensive. Should just hook those below 15 floor which is 30-40% cheaper.

I'm not familiar with JB center and don't go there enough...anyone knows how the traffice around Astaka?it is really bad?

I cannot imagine staying in a nice buliding but surrounded by traffics..then I won't be able to leave the house.

Is RM 1100psf for Astaka steep given all the posh fittings and furnisihings? any advise?

Not sure if to put it over RM 3m in Malaysia ppty is wise?

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

We should leave this thread alone before the herd chase us out.

I am vested in Ujana so got to stay and watch what is happening and get out before it becomes over hot.

These people should visit the 99 LH condo, Perdana at Gelang Patah by Mahabuilder to get an idea what they will get from Malaysian developer for 99LH condo.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am vested in Ujana so got to stay and watch what is happening and get out before it becomes over hot.

These people should visit the 99 LH condo, Perdana at Gelang Patah by Mahabuilder to get an idea what they will get from Malaysian developer for 99LH condo.

curious what Maha is offering

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

RM 800 psf for a 99 year leasehold piece of crap. After 30 years, I hope to see who is willing to buy from them even at RM 300psf when Sunway and Puteri Harbour condos and landed houses are FREEHOLD.

yup, buyers better beware ! buy for retirement maybe but investment better think twice .

Last edited:

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa, these prices can buy semi-d at horizon hills or east ledang already.
is private tunnel going to be part of SPA as I imagined it is going to be built by astaka padu rather than government.

Got private tunnel direct from CIQ.

Some unit I ask today as high as RM1500 on the 50th floor.

T1 stack1 30 fl around RM1350. Damn expensive. Should just hook those below 15 floor which is 30-40% cheaper.

shining

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa, these prices can buy semi-d at horizon hills or east ledang already.
is private tunnel going to be part of SPA as I imagined it is going to be built by astaka padu rather than government.

The agent told me the tunnel is build by the developer, cost them RM 70m. As this is their first residential project, they want to make a track record by giving all extras and selling at a lower price (RM1100-1500psf) than Puteri Habou areas which is going at RM 1400-1700psf on a average. .

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

Astaka show flat still not completed.

jamestan88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it all boils down to the political will of Malaysia and Singapore. It does not take a rocket scientist to technically resolve the bottleneck at the causeway. The hurdle has always been the resistance of either (or both) side to adopt alternative replacement infrastructure for the causeway. If both sides truly want the IDR to succeed (and my personal feel is that Singapore really wants it to work for her own sake), this can be tackled quite easily.

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks shining. it's a good thing that the developer add value to the project - brilliant idea. kudos to those who bought...sure will make money. If psf up rm200 psf, already make rm400k given the sheer size of each unit.

The agent told me the tunnel is build by the developer, cost them RM 70m. As this is their first residential project, they want to make a track record by giving all extras and selling at a lower price (RM1100-1500psf) than Puteri Habou areas which is going at RM 1400-1700psf on a average. .

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the pictures prof. nice to see, nice to buy too if got bullet....congrats prof for such a nice catch.
lido boulevard announced so long already yet not launched yet, while this astaka, suddenly appear out of nowhere with such price tags and
underground tunnel to ciq....the people behind astaka are all heavyweights who can pull all the right strings....

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lido Blvd initially indicated to me at RM1200 psf avg. Now I heard RM1700 psf avg.

Cannot wait; can get screwed end of the day just by waiting.

Just like Astaka; initial heard RM800 avg; now it is more like RM1300 avg after developer raise their price. I think it is a strategy to bring in Vantage and Lido Blvd at a premium price as the land cost is about 10-20 times those in Nusajaya.

Astaka; Vantage and Lido Blvd all got Royalty involvement. Hope this 3 become a Triangle safety zone of JB which include the Palace and Police Station all in this area.

thanks for the pictures prof. nice to see, nice to buy too if got bullet....congrats prof for such a nice catch.
lido boulevard announced so long already yet not launched yet, while this astaka, suddenly appear out of nowhere with such price tags and
underground tunnel to ciq....the people behind astaka are all heavyweights who can pull all the right strings....

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Astaka; Vantage and Lido Blvd all got Royalty involvement. Hope this 3 become a Triangle safety zone of JB which include the Palace and Police Station all in this area.

prof, e Police Station will leave or stay eventually? :rolleyes: