• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men who live off Hong Kong actresses

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No kidding. The only reason why u don't find more of such cases is because there ain't too many stupid women willing to rear a neh!

It should be we sinkie men are stupid. Pay to bring her in and also pay if we have to let her go.
How many men can say they married a wife who gave them a harmonious and blissful family.

R

redlightmeansgo

not bad, the men get lots of free fuck from the MILF plus lots of cash to burn.

And if u r smart, you could get to eat pussies on the side as well

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one mediacork couple i can think of (beside fann and chris) is Michelle Chia and her hubby...sorry din noe the name...

Clearly Michelle Chia is more popular given her exposure whereas her hubby...2nd string at most?

Pan Ling Ling and Huang Shinan...ok, i say 50-50

XiangYun and Edmund Chan = Xiang Yun's exposure higher...Edmund Chan's role is limited given his looks. Unless he has other side lines...i think Xiang Yun earns more...

Here's one more...唐育书 曾诗梅。。。i think the gal is more popular...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one mediacork couple i can think of (beside fann and chris) is Michelle Chia and her hubby...sorry din noe the name...

Clearly Michelle Chia is more popular given her exposure whereas her hubby...2nd string at most?

Pan Ling Ling and Huang Shinan...ok, i say 50-50

XiangYun and Edmund Chan = Xiang Yun's exposure higher...Edmund Chan's role is limited given his looks. Unless he has other side lines...i think Xiang Yun earns more...

michelle chia and her hubby, if im not wrong, her hubby was in debt wif shares or sumting before returning to mediacorpse. rumours, she did pay for her hubby debts.

edmund chen still looks young despite his age, still gt chance. lol
xiang yun might have more exposure but her life span in mediacorpse dun tink will be long. she is trying to work hard while she still can bah.

唐育书 曾诗梅, i tink this guy background is better than her on financial ground.
imho, still gt balance in here.

end of day, u need to have that quality to live off females. u tink any tom dick harry can do it meh?
:biggrin:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fann and Christopher, which one earns more ?

I believe Christopher drives a Merc.
celebrities abroad buy assets & cars using cash......... in singapore, the "celebrities" buy using mortgages/ loans/ credits.

instead of asking who's richer, we should be asking, who's in more debts.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fann and Christopher, which one earns more ?

I believe Christopher drives a Merc.

Should be Fann wong. She had her first private property in Upper Thomson area, living nearby ex-couples yang li bing and li nan xing at that time. Although rumors said that it was a gift from her ex-boyfriend. :confused:

Fann has a black sporty mercs. Maybe is under her name?

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Abit off-topic, reading from SBF, I tot Edmund got "some story" with another actress in the past?

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Men who live off Hong Kong actresses

[/COLOR]
support%2005.jpg

Vivian Chow and Joe Nieh

Vivian Chow

It is known that after the girl-next-door artiste started dating Joe Nieh, who is her husband now, she had been allowing him to spend her money.
This was one of the reasons she returned to showbiz.

[/COLOR]

.................joe nieh's father is nie kwang, a famous author. he got so poor meh?

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
When females found LOVE, they give their all to their Man.

Its every girls dream to marry a rich husband so that one can truly enjoy life without much worries about finances but when love comes there is no escape.

There are many ladies who marries rich husbands too.

Isabella Leong, Michelle Reis and Vicki Zhao all married rich Husbands. Locally, we have Cherie Lim who married Singapore billionaire Peter Lim and Jacelyn Tay to Brian Wong, a rich Businessman.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.