• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men After 45... What Change?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No kidding???

I have many over-forty men friends...most of them have been athletic all their life...in or out of the bedroom...some bike daily while others engage in weekly football sessions...and yet, all have reported a decrease in penile sensitivity and sexual libido (even as they continue to leer at pyts). Quite a few seem to have difficulty getting an erection, and an even harder time sustaining it. :(

Are your friends meat eaters?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No kidding???

I have many over-forty men friends...most of them have been athletic all their life...in or out of the bedroom...some bike daily while others engage in weekly football sessions...and yet, all have reported a decrease in penile sensitivity and sexual libido (even as they continue to leer at pyts). Quite a few seem to have difficulty getting an erection, and an even harder time sustaining it. :(

You only heard them say it or you actually tested it?

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
You only heard them say it or you actually tested it?

I don't want to come across like the resident slut, but like most of you, I've had my share of lovers... Regardless, my guys feel comfy enough to talk to me about sex, so I glean this info from both angles.
It would seem to me that those guys who have been very promiscuous all their life seem to have more problem getting it up or maintaining an erection later...probably desensitized...then again, they may have used up their allotment. :wink:
On the other hand, guys that are less sexually active retain a youthful vigour for much longer...just saying :smile:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First I think of sexual desires.

Perhaps, a longer period of stimulation is needed to ejaculate

Inthink for some, it takes longer to ejaculate than it did as a young man. For others who had been rapid ejaculators, this might be one of the few physical advantages to growing older.

On the other hand, for other men, the amount of time necessary to reach orgasm can become frustrating for both them and, quite likely, their partners.

This can become even more of a concern if one or both have lost physical agility, have become more easily fatigued, or experience muscle or joint pain.

I am 45 this year. Reading the above, I freaked out! :*:

lianbeng remembers Abraham was 100 when he got Isaac! :biggrin: so can still stand!