• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men After 45... What Change?

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First I think of sexual desires.

Perhaps, a longer period of stimulation is needed to ejaculate

Inthink for some, it takes longer to ejaculate than it did as a young man. For others who had been rapid ejaculators, this might be one of the few physical advantages to growing older.

On the other hand, for other men, the amount of time necessary to reach orgasm can become frustrating for both them and, quite likely, their partners.

This can become even more of a concern if one or both have lost physical agility, have become more easily fatigued, or experience muscle or joint pain.

I am 45 this year. Reading the above, I freaked out! :*:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shit...I think my testosterone levels will begin to drop plus hormonal decline and my sexual desire will diminish!

maybe with some thoughts - "I still ask for it as often, I just don't beg for it as much!"

fuck!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you remain fit and healthy, your sexual prowess should not diminish in any way with age. I'm over 45 and have not experienced any of those symptoms.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, if you keep yourself physically and mentally fit, your sexual prowess will last far beyond the common experience. Its a matter of whether you're willing to do the necessary.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Physical is only 10%.

Mind control 80%. Try to calme your mind, you will cum fast if your mind get too hot.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mid 50s, 3 times a week still hard as baton can hit table 'bonk bonk bonk" Still pointing up like missiles on standby, not like half hanging pointing down lol. Start mornings 50 squat, 20 pushup then 10mins treadmill. Standard routine. I look fitter then my fatty son Hahahaa... :P I get 10 mins icecream first, then i do 10 mins painting 15~20mins real deal. Wifey usually came 4~5 times b4 i'm finished lol. :P

If i get a 1~2hr nap b4 it i can sometimes come twice. :P

Enjoying it much, not like when younger days after painting when real deal less then 5 mins game over..... very frustrating. :P

But wifey must keep the fit and figure lah.. If you lay your woman down on bed she looks like a piece of lard the Butcher throws on the table it shakes, going to cut ... omfg rofl....

Its enjoyment, you made it sound like a task :P

Not trying to boast bros.. just telling after 50s life is not over its just beginning, prime time !!! Matured, Strong, Financially stable, Command respect. Life still beautiful. :cool:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS worrying about taking too long to climax, OldFart more worry about getting too long to get hard or not at all.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age is just a number.It's psychological.It's all in the mind.Some in their 50s and 60s still performing like a stud and some in their 20s and 30s performing like a tofu.Sometime worries and stresses in work and life affect your performance.That's why when u take a vacation overseas,u are more likely to perform better.

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
But wifey must keep the fit and figure lah.. If you lay your woman down on bed she looks like a piece of lard the Butcher throws on the table it shakes, going to cut ... omfg rofl....

Bro, you lucky your wifey can maintain fit and figure......most of the girls today only put on weight and don't bother with appearance.....lucky we can find alternatives.......

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, if you keep yourself physically and mentally fit, your sexual prowess will last far beyond the common experience. Its a matter of whether you're willing to do the necessary.

hi there

1. bro bingo!
2. however, besides the fitness and health thing.
3. the bonking partner plays an essential item in the drive hoh:biggrin:
4. if the gal is some cs, me cum daily mah.
5. if the thing is some deadfish in bed, just pcc once a week:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you smoke, it will affect you sexually. You blood thickens and everything slows down. Harder to get erection, lost sensitivity, stamina and agilty.

It gets worse if you drink heavily. A bit is good for you though.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
As man age... Surely performance also down. If not why sexual enhancement drugs are selling so well! Be realistic... No longer NS boy!