• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Melayu Ah Long Runners go to Mosque chase debt?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a malay expert, i can tell you the aggressor speak in kelantanese dialect, or maybe southern thai.
And i think he was not there to collect debts but about the noise. 2000 people in one block, not just himself he said. So this mosque cum madrasah was making too much noise they cannot sleep .

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a hooligan expert I can tell you these people are not there for a simple noise complaint. Or else they won't slap the iman while on camera

I guess is they are hired to evict the madrasha for development into condo or mall or something

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a hooligan expert I can tell you these people are not there for a simple noise complaint. Or else they won't slap the iman while on camera

I guess is they are hired to evict the madrasha for development into condo or mall or something
The guy who got slapped is just a student or prefect of the madrasah. Ketua budak budak.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a malay expert, i can tell you the aggressor speak in kelantanese dialect, or maybe southern thai.
And i think he was not there to collect debts but about the noise. 2000 people in one block, not just himself he said. So this mosque cum madrasah was making too much noise they cannot sleep .
hanar, or just maybe the hood-ligans were angry that they couldn't find proper-fitting slippers? :redface:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your IQ is way too low to be a mudd expert. Humility certainly isn't your best virtue.

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a malay cum hooligan expert I can conclude that his action is disturbing peace in a place of worship.
The ability of the Imam to bow to such abuse is a true reflection of Islam.
The police will take action soon.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As an anti-mudd expert, I firmly endorse the ah long's actions. I just wish he was more aggressive.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this happened in a church..the priest would have offer his other cheek for slapping