• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Meet the Jipun Street Fighter IV champion

Nope. This may sound stupid but my fear of heights have prevented me from doing that for now. I haven't gone out of my way to try it. Will probably do it if I come across one during my travels.

i always imagine if the bungee strings kena tangle around your neck half way through the drop ..confirm die ...because of that imagnation ..it stop me from doing it .and also since young i always got this bad dream , me falling from buliding ..;(

bro kali, wat u mean by done it?

I also wanna know what he meant. Was it a too good to be true deal and did he "follow through"

i always imagine if the bungee strings kena tangle around your neck half way through the drop ..confirm die ...because of that imagnation ..it stop me from doing it .and also since young i always got this bad dream , me falling from buliding ..;(

It's not on my list of things to do before I die so I haven't gone out of my way to do it. Somehow looking at the ground from thousands of feet up doesn't seem as scary as looking at it from a 10 storey building. In any case, all this stuff have it's risk. I personally like to go scuba diving a lot, almost drown coz of unsuitable equipment during my trip to Egypt last year. It's ultimately a case of whether U feel brave(or stupid depending on how U look at it) enough to make the jump at that point in time. Can't think of any nice place in the region worth risking my life to try it at the moment

LOL. u guys got the wrong idea. I do it with chabos only la. not what drifter mention, cheaper cheaper sikali ish ladyboy.

Chey.

But seriously though. If the not "zhabor" looks like this

kayo4jpg1307586090552-data.jpg

Are U willing to look pass this and poke backdoor

I also wanna know what he meant. Was it a too good to be true deal and did he "follow through"

It's not on my list of things to do before I die so I haven't gone out of my way to do it. Somehow looking at the ground from thousands of feet up doesn't seem as scary as looking at it from a 10 storey building. In any case, all this stuff have it's risk. I personally like to go scuba diving a lot, almost drown coz of unsuitable equipment during my trip to Egypt last year. It's ultimately a case of whether U feel brave(or stupid depending on how U look at it) enough to make the jump at that point in time. Can't think of any nice place in the region worth risking my life to try it at the moment

i have try scuba diving ..but my ears cant take the pressure ..i still prefer surfing and snowboarding ...im a board man :wink: . the other time i visit Eiffel Tower ...my leg also become like jelly . knn , just 1,063 ft i already cannot handle ..:(

Went up there twice before, not so bad. It's actually a matter of perspective. Higher doesn't mean scarier. Try the Tower of Pisa. It's way shorter then Effiel tower but 10 times scarier.

After I got to the top, went outside, there was just some lousy mesh wires around the perimeter on top of that the stupid tower leans to one side quite a bit so U have to gravitate towards the centre as U walk. I was repeating to to myself "WTF was I thinking". The less then 1 min it took me to walk that thing was probably the longest min of my life. That was quite an experience to say the least

Oh and I went to the Grand Canyon Skywalk during my recent trip to the US. Totally had one of those WTF was I thinking moment although I still think the Tower of Pisa was scarier

attachment.php

• DSC03544.jpg
    DSC03544.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC09175.jpg
    DSC09175.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 173

Went up there twice before, not so bad. It's actually a matter of perspective. Higher doesn't mean scarier. Try the Tower of Pisa. It's way shorter then Effiel tower but 10 times scarier.

After I got to the top, went outside, there was just some lousy mesh wires around the perimeter on top of that the stupid tower leans to one side quite a bit so U have to gravitate towards the centre as U walk. I was repeating to to myself "WTF was I thinking". The less then 1 min it took me to walk that thing was probably the longest min of my life. That was quite an experience to say the least

Oh and I went to the Grand Canyon Skywalk during my recent trip to the US. Totally had one of those WTF was I thinking moment although I still think the Tower of Pisa was scarier

attachment.php

its not worth at all to go up Eiffel Tower ...i got to wait almost one hour before i can go up ...even the restaurants located at the second level taste like fuck ..really a tourist trap . never been to Grand Canyon .

knn.not nice le. I think chiang mai pu-ing nicer.........super white hor. LOL..... but never ask price.

knn...why go to internet cafe to surf sammyboy ..you should be hunting for meis meis now ...dont waste your trip hor ...3 weeks very fast gone ..:wink:

Muthukali

knn...why go to internet cafe to surf sammyboy ..you should be hunting for meis meis now ...dont waste your trip hor ...3 weeks very fast gone ..:wink:

now super sei liao... knn early afternoon sei..... now waiting for trians.....