• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meet our former SAF Army Chief - the quality, the talent, the mannerism, conduct etc

heartlander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meet our former SAF Army Chief - the quality, the talent, the mannerism, conduct

This is patently false, and you should slap yourself for spouting such rubbish. These arrangements are few and far between, and they rarely happen and only happen when a scholar fails to secure a university place on his own. I can tell you that is an extremely rare case. In fact, the vast majority of scholars have secured their university places even before they step into the scholarship interview room. Why do you resort to lies for your little personal crusade against scholars?

Seriously, I tell u, the singapore govt. has some sort of agreement with all these unis. The standard for admission of an international student into a school like Cambridge, MIT, HArvard, etc. is very very high. If this chap Chan applied on his own to one of these schools, he will not get in for sure, not even smell it. But because he is there on a govt. scholarship, he can get in. In other words, these unis lower the standard to take all these SAF/President scholars. These kinds of top schools do not care how good your test scores are, everyone applying has high test scores. They look at the individual too, what theyhave accomplished, their interest, volunteerism, etc. So, these instant SAF Generals would havenever made the cut.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meet our former SAF Army Chief - the quality, the talent, the mannerism, conduct

Same with Rear Admirer Lui Fuck You.

lui fuck u i cannot really say much. because everytime i see him on on tv, i MUST fast fast change channel. i simply cannot tahan to see a male specimen of such hideous/ugly proportion. he can make my blood boil simply by appearing on the tv screen. wonder how many babies did he scare on his walkabouts. :eek:

he is both ugly on the outside and from the inside.:eek:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal

All top schools are just as interested in developing influencial alumnis. So if you are Hun Sen's son you go to West Point, if you are the daughter of the future Chinese President (to replace Hu Jintao) you get to go to Harvard (she is using assumed name for Privacy. If you are Sultan's son you can go to OxBridge.

After all who doesn't want the ability to pick up phone and call the daughter of Chinese President.

Even US athletes get easy entry into these famous schools.

So do not be naive. If you can get LKY or Bush or Thai King or Malaysia Sultan to give you a strong recommendation letter you are pretty much a shoe in for a place in these top uni.

This is patently false, and you should slap yourself for spouting such rubbish. These arrangements are few and far between, and they rarely happen and only happen when a scholar fails to secure a university place on his own. I can tell you that is an extremely rare case. In fact, the vast majority of scholars have secured their university places even before they step into the scholarship interview room. Why do you resort to lies for your little personal crusade against scholars?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha Winston Choo = Elmer Fudd
"Shhh...I am hunting for that wascally wabbit, hehehehe"

Seriously, he was far from General calibre and did not attend U. As a general, pretty malu to meet counterparts without credentials, so, sent to U.S. to get degree. Some more understand he received impressive scores for subjects har di har.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

His blue-eyed boy was one of my commanders Colin Theseira, who became a BG and Chief of Armour also another 'O' Levels guy. Whereas I would have thought Colin's colleague from his batch, a Chinese-ed, a much better soldier and more hardworking could have risen higher as he had better abilities, don't discount the gift of the gap and ball carrying tactics that can bring one up the ladder and into the stratosphere of the elites. The Chinese-ed officer reminded me very much of how LTK speaks and carries himself which in the SAF will not get you far,

As for these high flyers in the government, former rear admiral, BG's etc, I don't know what to say. It appears the standards by which we chose these guys to become top ranking SAF personnel has fallen to real low levels. These are not men I would follow into battle, sorry to say. There were and still are far better soldiers, real leaders in our SAF, but because the few that score well in classroom examinations are chosen to be "leaders" of men. These are not genuine leaders and the above videos confirmed that real leaders can only be found in the heat of battle, not in classrooms.

It boggles the mind that Scholars = Leaders in the minds of the PAP, but it all began with LKY's opinions. This GE you can know by now who can be leaders and who are not leader material. Forget their credentials, as this is just one criteria to judge a person's character. Leaders are born not made.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Winston Choo just happened to be a guy in the right place at the right time. Still can't forgive him for the time on my 19th birthday, wet and miserable in the rain in Bukit Panjang forest. Stood up to hormat the fellow and he smilingly asked after looking at the tin can I was holding..."So this is braised chicken?" WTF, he ate Ginseng Chicken Soup all his time in the army?

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me thinks this Chap the general and the bag lady(Kate) are two prime examples of why LHL Needed to apologise to sinkies!!others that are long overdue includes Won Kant Singh! And the Character from lord of the rings in Marine Parade..Fateema somthing~

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me thinks this Chap the general and the bag lady(Kate) are two prime examples of why LHL Needed to apologise to sinkies!!others that are long overdue includes Won Kant Singh! And the Character from lord of the rings in Marine Parade..Fateema somthing~

Chan already a MP leow, he is truly an "uniquely singapore" general, no need to fight. TPL will be in on Sat.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heeeee........heeeeeee......giggle......giggle...........thank you..............

TinPeiLing1.jpg

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

this MG Chan appears to hv become a political liability fm the v first time he was introduced as a candidate...i dont know what pap was thinking when they decided to field this arrogant sneaky paper general...i give him the benefit of the doubt viz his credentials, ability n competency...but his EQ n EI appears to be inverse to his IQ...shocking lack of ability to connect wif the public at large...in fact i wonder whether he can even gel wif his TP PAP members?(save for harry who is always susceptible to flaterry!)...the way he appeared to 'take charge' ahead of Indranee n the rest in the absence of harry really cracked me up!!...how can he mobilise the public n win the hearts n minds wif such a personality?...if this is the type of character who is going to form the 4G core of the pap govt wif even a possibility of being pm...then i say god help us all...

as an aside i must say that i am pleasantly surprised by the performance of the other new general that pap has on offer, BG Tan...Tan seems to cut a pretty gd picture as a politico...well thus far at least...

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is y LHL had to apologize... for picking insulting the ppl's intellect in choosing for a bunch of unworthy baboons for the current GE. i think retired is too nice a word to phrase for a monkey face general like CCS, the hard truth probably was: asked to leave/ made to resign/ lay off.

Alma mater
  • Raffles Junior College (more like Rochor Jamban College)
  • University of Cambridge (more like University of Chaichee)
  • Christ's College, Cambridge (more like Chee Chum College)
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (more like Monkey Integration Tantrism)

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

just forgot to add this bit...looks like pap spinmeisters r really concerend abt the poor n bad image that this papaer general chan has presented so much so that pap hag ST journo chua mui hoong had to lamely n pathetically sneak in this bit at the end of her most disingenuous piece yet in GE11...i almost choked on my breakie when i read this bit...shamelessly spin by chua mui hoong...v sad n disappointed when i tot st was trying to move in a more balanced directon for once...old habits die hard i guess...!!!

"...PAP MP-elect Chan Chun Sing of Tanjong Pagar GRC was at the rally - not on stage with the big guns, or in a smaller tent on the side with other party activists. He stood in the sun, near the crowd, with some envelopes - perhaps of candidates' speeches - in hand. He looked, in short, like an MP who stands with his constituents - to serve, not lord over them."

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal

just fo
"...PAP MP-elect Chan Chun Sing of Tanjong Pagar GRC was at the rally - not on stage with the big guns, or in a smaller tent on the side with other party activists. He stood in the sun, near the crowd, with some envelopes - perhaps of candidates' speeches - in hand. He looked, in short, like an MP who stands with his constituents - to serve, not lord over them."

general cocky chan is in the crowd to ensure :

1) no auntie eats when mp talks
2) shoo away unwanted camera man/reporter other than pap appointed ones.
3) to 'diam' the crowd when mp is talking.

most important job
4) to ensure no auntie/uncle leaves before talk cock session ends.:eek:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh yes forgot this other arrogant trumped up admiral...man pap so desperate for officeholders that they hv to choose these type of characters...absolutely shocking...
Same with Rear Admirer Lui Fuck You.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this MG Chan appears to hv become a political liability fm the v first time he was introduced as a candidate...i dont know what pap was thinking when they decided to field this arrogant sneaky paper general...i give him the benefit of the doubt viz his credentials, ability n competency...but his EQ n EI appears to be inverse to his IQ...shocking lack of ability to connect wif the public at large...in fact i wonder whether he can even gel wif his TP PAP members?(save for harry who is always susceptible to flaterry!)...the way he appeared to 'take charge' ahead of Indranee n the rest in the absence of harry really cracked me up!!...how can he mobilise the public n win the hearts n minds wif such a personality?...if this is the type of character who is going to form the 4G core of the pap govt wif even a possibility of being pm...then i say god help us all...

as an aside i must say that i am pleasantly surprised by the performance of the other new general that pap has on offer, BG Tan...Tan seems to cut a pretty gd picture as a politico...well thus far at least...

I am very puzzled how such an individual can move up so high, regardless of IQ and Ivy League education. Unfortunately, too many are secular. Even for those who believe in God, and say their prayers for a fair and just society, etc., God will help those who help themselves. Accordingly, regardless of our religious affiliation, may I suggest that Archbishop Nicholas Chia's Pastoral Letter is a good read. In addition, Singaporeans have to ignore the threat, fear, and incentives, but vote for change. It is either this GE or not at all.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Winston Choo just happened to be a guy in the right place at the right time. Still can't forgive him for the time on my 19th birthday, wet and miserable in the rain in Bukit Panjang forest. Stood up to hormat the fellow and he smilingly asked after looking at the tin can I was holding..."So this is braised chicken?" WTF, he ate Ginseng Chicken Soup all his time in the army?

Winston Choo was a famous chiongster......back then only major....legend had it LKY told him he was destined for bigger things and clean up his act.
Women OCS passing out parade he sure to attend to pick out his PAs.
Whatever happened to his son Warren?

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Winston Choo was a famous chiongster......back then only major....legend had it LKY told him he was destined for bigger things and clean up his act.
Women OCS passing out parade he sure to attend to pick out his PAs.
Whatever happened to his son Warren?

That you have to ask scroobal. But please be reverential in tone as how some of the members here had acted. Excuse me....I need to go to the toilet to throw up...........:o:o:o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seems Amour got alot of O levels generals.........the other one that i can think of was Patrick Choy.
This Colin was an idiot, got to work with him when he was Mindef spokesman......still Colonel then.....useless bugger.

Haha Winston Choo = Elmer Fudd
"Shhh...I am hunting for that wascally wabbit, hehehehe"

Seriously, he was far from General calibre and did not attend U. As a general, pretty malu to meet counterparts without credentials, so, sent to U.S. to get degree. Some more understand he received impressive scores for subjects har di har.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

His blue-eyed boy was one of my commanders Colin Theseira, who became a BG and Chief of Armour also another 'O' Levels guy. Whereas I would have thought Colin's colleague from his batch, a Chinese-ed, a much better soldier and more hardworking could have risen higher as he had better abilities, don't discount the gift of the gap and ball carrying tactics that can bring one up the ladder and into the stratosphere of the elites. The Chinese-ed officer reminded me very much of how LTK speaks and carries himself which in the SAF will not get you far,

As for these high flyers in the government, former rear admiral, BG's etc, I don't know what to say. It appears the standards by which we chose these guys to become top ranking SAF personnel has fallen to real low levels. These are not men I would follow into battle, sorry to say. There were and still are far better soldiers, real leaders in our SAF, but because the few that score well in classroom examinations are chosen to be "leaders" of men. These are not genuine leaders and the above videos confirmed that real leaders can only be found in the heat of battle, not in classrooms.

It boggles the mind that Scholars = Leaders in the minds of the PAP, but it all began with LKY's opinions. This GE you can know by now who can be leaders and who are not leader material. Forget their credentials, as this is just one criteria to judge a person's character. Leaders are born not made.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He sure looks like a faggot rather than a Chief of Army. Looks more like a kid to me. And why is he touching that auntie on the shoulder? Trying to appear as hoi polloi, but he got to take out his white uniform first lah!

hi there

1. honest, not all scholars or elites are whiter or betterer mah!
2. such paper toy soldier can only do betterest on sheepishland.
3. very limited capacity too.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please don't insult Winston Choo. He took onthe job whne no one wanted to do it. Didn't need any big crap scholarship. He really earned his three-stars unlike this small fry--can CCS pass IPPT? Before Choo was a BG Kirpa Ram Vij--also one who bother to serve Singapore. Thne after them came these all academic no guts scholars--exception being Desmond Quek.