• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Medical]- Cardiologist recommends you AVOID taking statins regardless of your cholesterol; and that statins INCREASE risk of heart attacks & diabetes

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think most medicines will have side effects and cause vicious cycles KNN ultimately what medicine need to take still leepend greatly on weighing the benefits vs risk while you are already having a medical condition KNN the most absurd kind of medicine my uncle ever encountered was 1 to treat nausea and vomiting yet the warning side effect pamphlets state it can cause nausea and vomiting KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The doctors, in cahoots with Big Pharma, push all these kinds of drugs on the old folks whenever they go for their medical checkups. Especially in certain professions, where further employment after a certain age requires them to keep [insert undesirable medical condition/risk] under 'control'. :biggrin:

This entire cuntry is a scam: from the cradle to the grave. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was once told that long term statin medication can cause impotency in men.

Don't worry, the same pharmaceutical company which sells statins also sells medications for erectile dysfunction.

Any side effects from taking the lanjiao hardening drug, another drug will take care of it.

Rinse and repeat. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle only can say heart is a very complicated organ and some people can live very long even with severe heart conditions eg atrial fibrillation coupled with severe valve defects with medications like warfarin etc without exercise KNN while some people can drop dead while exercising even with minor heart problems KNN conclusion is to know your own condition and do not over exert by doing too strenuous exercise I.e head small wear big hat KNN

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get your Calcium scans samsters:

MOH wants to give you useless advice like drink "heart-healthy" orange juice and brown rice packed with carbohydrates, then do useless tests like serum LDL.

Get scanned, cut the sugar down as low as you can. This includes sugar like bread, rice, fucking 麵 etc. No such thing as a complex carb, even salivary amylase breaks that poison down with ease.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle only can say heart is a very complicated organ and some people can live very long even with severe heart conditions eg atrial fibrillation coupled with severe valve defects with medications like warfarin etc without exercise KNN while some people can drop dead while exercising even with minor heart problems KNN conclusion is to know your own condition and do not over exert by doing too strenuous exercise I.e head small wear big hat KNN
My uncle know some exercise maniacs will link everything to oh you never do exercise KNN eg when my uncle got sensitive nose and always har chew they can also link to oh never exercise KNN like exercise won't get sensitive nose :rolleyes: KNN same for some people think never exercise will die and endup expedite their death by exercising KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle know some exercise maniacs will link everything to oh you never do exercise KNN eg when my uncle got sensitive nose and always har chew they can also link to oh never exercise KNN like exercise won't get sensitive nose :rolleyes: KNN same for some people think never exercise will die and endup expedite their death by exercising KNN
My uncle say KNN bottom line is a human should not be lazy and lie on bed round the clock KNN this will definitelee cause health issues KNN but a typical human that needs to walk a considerable amount of footsteps daily for work or running errands vs a typical gym goers or cycling maniacs etc will not have a hoot of leeference at all in actual health state KNN i.e they merely look good and think they are very healthy KNN becas the human body needs to be consistently moving at certain times of the day to keep it in function but it doesn't mean it will improve when you strain it KNN it will still breakdown when it ages KNN hence do not be conned by the propaganda- exercise exercise KNN