• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mediacorp Superstar Rebecca Lim Gets Engaged! Ex Lover Ian Fang Very Sad! Now Reduced To Posting Chink Poetry And Scolding Fans For Fucking Him!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1636990279525.png

Wedding bells are ringing for actress Rebecca Lim!

The 35-year-old is engaged to a corporate branding professional who she started dating early this year,
8days reported today (Nov 15).

This is the starlet's first public relationship, so we don't blame you if you're curious about the mystery man, who is also 35. However, Rebecca told 8days that she would not be revealing his identity as he's "very private".

Nevertheless, the bride-to-be couldn't resist singing her fiance's praises, describing him as "very secure" and "very filial".

The pair were set up by a family friend, Rebecca shared, and confessed that she "would never have thought that it would happen this way".

"Honestly, I have been so busy working and I have no time to go out and meet anyone out of the industry. For me, I took it as a gathering with friends and I went in with no expectations."

Rebecca also took to Instagram to share a dreamy shot of the pair on the day of their engagement, which reportedly took place at a gallery on Friday (Nov 12).

Celebrity pals including Xiang Yun, Fann Wong and Benjamin Kheng have left the pair congratulatory messages. Even Rebecca's rumoured ex, actor Ian Fang, commented "Congrats" and left her a string of heart emojis.

However, it seems that he might not be having the best day despite his good intentions.

The 30-year-old was previously rumoured to be dating Rebecca and in 2019, his steamy texts with fellow actress Carrie Wong were leaked.

In light of the latter's engagement, perhaps netizens are reminding him of the past. He took to Instagram Story to share his frustration at "getting scolded over another person's marriage".

He wrote in Mandarin, "What exactly did I do to upset you all? Did I do something? I didn't say anything! What did I do?"

过眼云烟,悄悄的,不带一片云彩。
不是每个李铭顺都会有个范文芳;不是每个范文芳都会陪着一个李铭顺。不是每个人都可以是李铭顺和范文芳 。而当每个人以为你们会是他们,但也不是每个人以为你会是下一个他们。

Earlier today, he also shared a photo of him looking pensive, accompanied by some cryptic musings: "Not every Christopher Lee has a Fann Wong. Not every Fann Wong is accompanied by a Christopher Lee."

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...ystery-man-ian-fang-shares-emo-instagram-post

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can go fuck that mourning slut, jayley woo. She's going crazy fucking herself silly with cucumbers, it's time to warm up her cunt again.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crybaby throwing mega tantrum on IG before deleting. Luckily someone snapshot it.

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/...im-engaged-fann-wong-christopher-lee-15451582

1637066805555.png

Ian's latest IGS update
Unfortunately, it seems Ian’s mood got sour as the night wore on and he then posted a very angry IG story in retaliation to unspecified attacks that are not apparent on his IG account.
“Why am I getting scolded when someone else is getting married? Why? What have I done wrong?” he fumed. “What have I done to upset you? Did I do something? I didn’t say anything! What did I do! Why are you scolding me!?”

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1637073058267.png

Here's what we know.

Lim told 8 Days that her 35-year-old fiancé does not work in the entertainment industry (in fact, he had to look her up on Wikipedia).

He is a Singaporean who works in corporate branding.
Lianhe Wanbao reported that he holds the position of an assistant vice president of the corporate brand management department in a large local company.

The two were introduced by a family friend earlier this year.

Lim told 8 Days that her fiancé is someone who is "very secure and very stable".

Both Lim and her fiancé are the same age. Lim said to 8 Days that both approached the relationship with "utmost honesty and no pretence," and without any "mind games".

1637073156666.png

The man apparently has a fondness for '80s music. His Instagram page, reported Wanbao, has many photos of him jamming on the guitar and drums.

The Chinese daily added that Lim's fiancé is of mixed parentage. His father is English, while his mother is Chinese.

Lim revealed to Wanbao that her fiancé is similar to her in personality: Introverted, mature, stable, and confident.

Both also love their families, which Lim said was an important to her. Most of their dates were held at each other's homes and through them, she found that he got along very well with her family.

Rumoured ex-boyfriend wishes Lim well
In somewhat related news, Lim's engagement apparently triggered rumoured ex-boyfriend actor Ian Fang to post cryptic Instagram posts and stories which were subsequently deleted.

Lim told Wanbao that she informed Fang (and other friends and colleagues) about the engagement before she announced it on Instagram.

When the Chinese paper contacted Fang, he said that he wishes her well:

"I hope that the guy can bring her happiness. He has attained the best girl in the world. Don't bully her, please help her as much as you can. The entertainment industry is unlike any other, I hope the other party can be accommodating."

Fang also remarked that he would hold the other party accountable if the latter does not treat Lim well.

https://mothership.sg/2021/11/who-i...ut4Tb22EepMNf1HP4af9PJuZB_F7z-ZbWgPSyG4MVXAGQ

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 127151

Here's what we know.

Lim told 8 Days that her 35-year-old fiancé does not work in the entertainment industry (in fact, he had to look her up on Wikipedia).

He is a Singaporean who works in corporate branding.
Lianhe Wanbao reported that he holds the position of an assistant vice president of the corporate brand management department in a large local company.

The two were introduced by a family friend earlier this year.

Lim told 8 Days that her fiancé is someone who is "very secure and very stable".

Both Lim and her fiancé are the same age. Lim said to 8 Days that both approached the relationship with "utmost honesty and no pretence," and without any "mind games".

View attachment 127152

The man apparently has a fondness for '80s music. His Instagram page, reported Wanbao, has many photos of him jamming on the guitar and drums.

The Chinese daily added that Lim's fiancé is of mixed parentage. His father is English, while his mother is Chinese.

Lim revealed to Wanbao that her fiancé is similar to her in personality: Introverted, mature, stable, and confident.

Both also love their families, which Lim said was an important to her. Most of their dates were held at each other's homes and through them, she found that he got along very well with her family.

Rumoured ex-boyfriend wishes Lim well
In somewhat related news, Lim's engagement apparently triggered rumoured ex-boyfriend actor Ian Fang to post cryptic Instagram posts and stories which were subsequently deleted.

Lim told Wanbao that she informed Fang (and other friends and colleagues) about the engagement before she announced it on Instagram.

When the Chinese paper contacted Fang, he said that he wishes her well:

"I hope that the guy can bring her happiness. He has attained the best girl in the world. Don't bully her, please help her as much as you can. The entertainment industry is unlike any other, I hope the other party can be accommodating."

Fang also remarked that he would hold the other party accountable if the latter does not treat Lim well.

https://mothership.sg/2021/11/who-i...ut4Tb22EepMNf1HP4af9PJuZB_F7z-ZbWgPSyG4MVXAGQ
if he tell me this, his mouth will be sew by guitar string

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is something wrong with Rebecca Lim - she looks like a trans. You can see the manliness in her features. Kudos to the guy who volunteer as garang guni, taking in old shoes.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is something wrong with Rebecca Lim - she looks like a trans. You can see the manliness in her features. Kudos to the guy who volunteer as garang guni, taking in old shoes.
Tio lah KNN last time my uncle also said she got rectangular face.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t get it. I am easily more handsome than this guy. How the f is he still relevant?
It's more about status and popularity and also money earning capabilities. looks is not the top priority. Only if the first 3 is not there and the girl no choice stuck to you, so handsomeness place an important part to the girl. This is my theory lah, you can disagree.