• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Me too

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody bully you because you keep trolling in this forum with your nonsensical threads..You have mental problem of relishing in verbal abuse by others. I beg you to check into IMH.. Spending time in forum will worsen your mental condition.
I am stating the truths of what filthy Malaysians and Indians did to me and you just dismissed them as nonsensical without any justifications. That shows that either you lack empathy or you are one of them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am stating the truths of what filthy Malaysians and Indians did to me and you just dismissed them as nonsensical without any justifications. That shows that either you lack empathy or you are one of them.
Reminds me of @zhihau that thinks his pap injustice is worth talking but dismissed mine as nothing worth talking.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginbye!! ! Are you scrubbing your cheebye toilet bowl for the big day tomorrow? Your ah nehs all queue up to kan your cheebye for Super Bang bang Sunday already!
And spamming ccb lies of me is called winning to filthy Indians and Malaysians sons of whores like you.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullied by filthy Indians and Malaysian sons of whores like you until India Iran Kyrgyzstan.

Take a used pineapple and beat them over the head lah!
No need to cowbear cowbu

No action, talk only

iu

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evidence?
I thought they did to you and you want evidence from me?
I thought you speak true but now you telling us all you speak with fork tongue?
iu

iu

Don’t pretend. You know I only have circumstantial evidence of filthy Indians from around the world calling me. Not even the ccb post by ccb Malaysians in living in JB forum five years ago. Want me to take action? Give me the screen shot of you ccb Malaysians stealing my photos ok. Fork tongue is obviously you ccb Malaysians pretending here.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come no #Me too in Singapore? So many reported cases of molestation and rapes. Many more victims must have kept quiet for all kinds of reasons.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
How come no #Me too in Singapore? So many reported cases of molestation and rapes. Many more victims must have kept quiet for all kinds of reasons.
Me Too only when the guy become famous or rich. Otherwise, cost benefit analysis not worth the effort :biggrin: