• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Me too

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
C79A1C5F-132C-4F73-BD1C-A7C8073B0714.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Washington (CNN) — First lady Melania Trump said in an interview that aired Thursday that she is the most bullied person in the world, which has led her to create her anti-bullying "Be Best" initiative, before softening her comments slightly to say she is one of the most bullied.
"I could say I'm the most bullied person on the world," Trump told ABC News in an interview during her first major solo trip to Africa last week when asked what personally made her want to tackle the issue of cyberbullying.
"You're really the most bullied person in the world?" ABC News' Tom Llamas asked during the exchange.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"One of them, if you really see what people saying about me," Trump said.
Asked how bullying could affect children, including her son Barron, Trump said that is why her initiative is focused on social media and online behavior.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You unsound mind is your weapon of bullying, whether pretentious or real unsoundness. Lol :biggrin:
See? Avoiding the question when confronted and hurl more accusations instead is typical trait of ccb Malaysian bully criminals like you after being caught stealing slandering. Ownself a big bully pretending to be victim of racial policy and accused me to be what you are yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you used your widest and smelliest cb to bully keling in whole world KNN you filthy daughter of cunt KNN
Another blatant lie by ccb Malaysian slut turning black into white and white into black when filthy Indians are the ones calling me from around the world, evidence of a worldwide racist attack by filthy Indians on me. And that’s why I am not afraid to name them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another blatant lie by ccb Malaysian slut turning black into white and white into black when filthy Indians are the ones calling me from around the world, evidence of a worldwide racist attack by filthy Indians on me. And that’s why I am not afraid to name them.
KNN evidence of you horny cunt operating on india timezone KNN you fucking black dick bullier KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now got one old fogey sinkie chinese whistled in JB daiso when he saw me. That time got another one also whistled when he saw me at JB supermarket. I forgot to include ccb sinkie traitor dogs that bullied me in JB and Spore. All are cowards that are only capable of bullying fellow citizens. I regret the time when I speak up for sinkies that deserved to be called sinkies.