• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious McLaren Sports Car SLM 10 Accident with Comfort Taxi at Yishun Ave 1@ St 81

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
thank you ... kamsia kamsia...:smile:

i worry for the Comfort 56 yr old cabby ...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

17156272_1435497883147992_4418722740274128338_n.jpg

Sathish Rames aged 27 y.o. updated his profile picture.
22 October at 15:23 ·

A competent, intelligent and successful ACSian. I wish him well and curse the taxi driver for getting in his way.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
A competent, intelligent and successful ACSian. I wish him well and curse the taxi driver for getting in his way.

why you so sar-kar-tic.... rub salt on the tambi..?

me quite sure booze is involved.....it's either the cabby uncle had too much, reversed his cab and KO the maCarLan.... or the tambi was too whisky high and crashed head on to Hyundai :smile:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
sunday came out starts prize 4d:

untitled2.png

untitled6.png

Starter Prizes
0034 0529
1653 5102
5236 7045
7183 7630
7754 8768

there are still thousands of hyundai Sonata taxi plying the road without aircon. National taxi association and LTA for some unknow strange reasons still keeping quiet...:(

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are still thousands of hyundai Sonata taxi plying the road without aircon

bro it is airbag and not aircon

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
alcohol is banned in Little India only

in Istana, it is allowed

or else Obama and bro Xi wont cum to sg

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like a modern day labour supplier who gets kickbacks from workers to buy his Mc. His association with RC indicates he is supplying labour to the Chinese RC contractors. Do good , do together. MOM and IRAS should investigate this ah neh.

thank you ... kamsia kamsia...:smile:

i worry for the Comfort 56 yr old cabby ...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

17156272_1435497883147992_4418722740274128338_n.jpg

Sathish Rames aged 27 y.o. updated his profile picture.
22 October at 15:23 ·

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Neh should be banned from alcohol at all times and at all places in SG.

They can't handle a drink.