• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

MBT & lau chio

Wah, like that ah? How come Short Ass so damned lucky leh..can put arm around lau chio some more...nice bod..

It's not photoshopped.
The function was a charity event organised by Celina attended by MBT, his wife, Eileen Wee and Xiaxue among others.
I got this info from Xiaxue's blog. :(

aurvandil

Friend, stay focus on the BIGGER ISSUES, this is only a distraction thrown out by our little friend Kim Kim here...

Goh Meng Seng

Quite true. Now that Mrs Lee is no longer with us, maybe the PAP will become more tolerant of sexual indiscretions.

Wah, like that ah? How come Short Ass so damned lucky leh..can put arm around lau chio some more...nice bod..
To old fashioned fogeys like you, me and aurvandil, it's not the norm to put an arm round a woman's waist when taking photos.
But I noticed that these days, it's very common.

Goh Meng Seng

Just found out that's "socialite" Celina Lin.
Remember her? She married a Greek.
I had to go to Xiaxue's blog to find out. :(
At least we know who MBT can take a picture with.

Tan Kim Kim jolly well knows who that lady is. This is because these two photos are from Facebook.

Goh Meng Seng

Hazama

No big deal of MBT taking photos with socialites. In America, even politicians mingle with the rich and famous in parties.

... i've seen this man in photos with males, footballers, etc but hands always by his side.

the one time i see him in pic with chiobu his hand like octopus.
u mean u prefer 2 c hands like octopus wen he's wif males, futbollers, etc? ... :confused:

Tan Kim Kim jolly well knows who that lady is. This is because these two photos are from Facebook.

Goh Meng Seng
Damn, and I had to go to Xiaxue's blog to find out. :(

Pls ask Ramseth to start a thread "Where is Tan Kim Kim?"

Goh Meng Seng

Damn, and I had to go to Xiaxue's blog to find out. :(

Pls ask Ramseth to start a thread "Where is Tan Kim Kim?"

JW5,

This is NOT ALL actually. From Xiaxue's blog, you will notice that this photo is taken in 2005, August!

Now tell me, why would someone (who is a WELL KNOWN PAP supporter) want to dig out some photos taken FIVE YEARS ago from the FaceBook to put it up in this forum which is largely participated by people who are critical about the PAP government? Think deeper and you will see the light. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

rainnix

n557007785_585456_5132.jpg

The real midget is the one in pink!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

GMS you think too much liao lah.

TKK so nice of him to share chiobu pics with us and so polite in this thread.

Maybe he's extending an olive branch to his adversaries. :eek:

Even foes can have fun together. PEACE. :wink:

JW5,

This is NOT ALL actually. From Xiaxue's blog, you will notice that this photo is taken in 2005, August!

Now tell me, why would someone (who is a WELL KNOWN PAP supporter) want to dig out some photos taken FIVE YEARS ago from the FaceBook to put it up in this forum which is largely participated by people who are critical about the PAP government? Think deeper and you will see the light. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

aurvandil

Whatever the motivation, you should thank TKK. They make Minister Mah look very ham-sup. You should save the pics and use them next them you want to do a Youtube involving Minister Mah.

Tan Kim Kim

JW5,

Goh Meng Seng
GMS don't need to feel so jealous when your rival merely pose photos with a chiobus, Why you feel so insecure when forummer put a little bit of attention here on MBT? If you like I would love to post a photo of you with some chiobu unfortunately most of them are not interested to take photo with a small time business man who cannot deliver a proper speech. Get your fact right b4 you any how humtum again, this photo were taken last year on a charity events in 2009. You lie & assumed with your eye big big that I know tt lady personally, well I really wish that was true. :rolleyes:

Goh Meng Seng

GMS don't need to feel so jealous when your rival merely pose photos with a chiobus, Why you feel so insecure when forummer put a little bit of attention here on MBT? If you like I would love to post a photo of you with some chiobu unfortunately most of them are not interested to take photo with a small time business man who cannot deliver a proper speech. Get your fact right b4 you any how humtum again, this photo were taken last year on a charity events in 2009. You lie & assumed with your eye big big that I know tt lady personally, well I really wish that was true. :rolleyes:

My dear Kim Kim,

Read this from Xiaxue's blog:

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2005/08/ministers-burgers-and-fresh-air.html

The shirts and dresses are all the same here. Note the date: 1 Aug 2005.

Blog
Aug 051
Ministers, burgers, and fresh air!

Some time ago, I was thinking to myself that I like double cheeseburgers and I don't like normal cheese burgers.

Photos on Xiaxue Blog:

DSC03407.jpg

eileencelena1.jpg

Chances of having the three or four persons wearing the SAME shirt and dresses at TWO different occasions FOUR YEARS apart is really zero. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Tan Kim Kim

My dear Kim Kim,

Read this from Xiaxue's blog:

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2005/08/ministers-burgers-and-fresh-air.html

The shirts and dresses are all the same here. Note the date: 1 Aug 2005.

Blog
Aug 051
Ministers, burgers, and fresh air!

Some time ago, I was thinking to myself that I like double cheeseburgers and I don't like normal cheese burgers.

Chances of having the three or four persons wearing the SAME shirt and dresses at TWO different occasions FOUR YEARS apart is really zero. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng
I stand corrected, I took the pic from FB and saw a banner with the yr 2009, likely to see the yr wrongly on my side. Anyway these photo is just for fun and entrainment..relax it won't draw ur vote away to MBT, no need to politicise every single thread, have more self confident ok? :rolleyes::oIo:

Goh Meng Seng

I stand corrected, I took the pic from FB and saw a banner with the yr 2009, likely to see the yr wrongly on my side. Anyway these photo is just for fun and entrainment..relax it won't draw ur vote away to MBT, no need to politicise every single thread, have more self confident ok? :rolleyes::oIo:

Well, next time, before you want to accuse people about lying, please make sure your facts are solid first. Not every time you will be that lucky you know.

Goh Meng Seng

Tan Kim Kim

Well, next time, before you want to accuse people about lying, please make sure your facts are solid first. Not every time you will be that lucky you know.

Goh Meng Seng

Whats the big deal? You have your facts wrong at times and embarrass yourself countless time here too. Pls elaborate "Not every time you will be that lucky you know" trying to threaten me with law suit again?:rolleyes::biggrin: I am still waiting.