• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maximum useless

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are useless that's why you have to attend to superficial things such as running errands.
Useful people have more important things to do.

You are useless when a whore commands more authority than you
Useful people are more powerful even if they are a whore.

You are useless because those you care take you for granted and throw tantrums at you.
Useful people got more respect even if they don't care for people around them.

You are maximum useless because you no longer even feel sad about your uselessness
Hahahaha

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are useless that's why you have to attend to superficial things such as running errands.
Useful people have more important things to do.

You are useless when a whore commands more authority than you
Useful people are more powerful even if they are a whore.

You are useless because those you care take you for granted and throw tantrums at you.
Useful people got more respect even if they don't care for people around them.

You are maximum useless because you no longer even feel sad about your uselessness
Hahahaha

Ah run, why would you want to be so concern about what others thought and say about you?
It's their mouth and it's their thoughts, you can talk till the cow come home but you can't change it, why even bother.
We are way past the age to look for affirmation and agreement from others.
For we have walk half or even three quarter of the journey, continue to walk on and smell the roses and enjoy the sights. Care for your family and friends, those that matter most is what it count.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear bro L41 & dshoes bro,

Thank you for your kind words.
Please don't worry I am fine
Sorry about my silly post.

Good night

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
good nite to all, hope that some chick blow you tonite:

itsallgood_34421378425547_zpsc3278dab.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are useless that's why you have to attend to superficial things such as running errands ...

You are useless when a whore commands more authority than you ...

You are useless because those you care take you for granted and throw tantrums at you ...

You are maximum useless because you no longer even feel sad about your uselessness ...
wateva ...

juz use ze 36th stratagem ... 走为上计 ...

run! ...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u come to terms and are no longer sad does it mean you are happy?or u have given up completely and is just waiting for the end?

do you wake up everyday and ask yourself,"is it better to live as a monster,or die a good man?"

you say you have come to terms with it,with yourself or your life or whatever it is,what happens after that?what comes after?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't worry. fitbit is going ipo soon. just met an attractive athletic blonde chick (she's 44 but looks 22) at the local starfucks, and she told me she's gonna retire from fitbit and start her own business once she gets her options vested and cashed after ipo. and she's gonna go back to santa barbara to enjoy her life as a beach bunny for a while. told her if we meet again we will share the spoils. always remain positive. :p

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just talked to someone about buying a property.

RUN said that he wants to buy in his wife's name because his CPF are stucked in mining unit trusts, sitting on 40% losses. If RUN plans to use his CPF to buy a property, he will have to realized those losses.

That person warns ah RUN to reconsider his decision to invest in property because RUN has been wrong all these while. RUN realized over 500K losses in equities, there are still tonnes of unrealized losses, his gold are sitting on 25% loss, his CPF unit trusts are 40% in red,

What a great loser. How can someone lose so much in life?

Then a week ago, RUN also lost his biggest clients. Must be really suay.

useless RUN needs to hide :smile:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

RUN said that he wants to buy in his wife's name because his CPF are stucked in mining unit trusts, sitting on 40% losses. If RUN plans to use his CPF to buy a property, he will have to realized those losses.

That person warns ah RUN to reconsider his decision to invest in property because RUN has been wrong all these while. RUN realized over 500K losses in equities, there are still tonnes of unrealized losses, his gold are sitting on 25% loss, his CPF unit trusts are 40% in red,

Run, life is about learning. Take comfort in the fact that there's many others who have much lesser than you. You are still ahead. I can understand the pain of losing a lot of what we have, and there's brief moments i felt like killing myself. But life is too precious to lose over material losses. I had a primary school friend who lost his life in secondary school due to cardiac attack. He's from a very wealthy family. I learn to cherish my life as there's many who want to live but don't have the chance to. No matter how little i have, i still have a life to try on... Though at times it feels more like a struggle...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how can Run be loser when RUN has 500k to lose in the first place? :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't worry. fitbit is going ipo soon. just met an attractive athletic blonde chick (she's 44 but looks 22) at the local starfucks, and she told me she's gonna retire from fitbit and start her own business once she gets her options vested and cashed after ipo. and she's gonna go back to santa barbara to enjoy her life as a beach bunny for a while. told her if we meet again we will share the spoils. always remain positive. :p

eh... you mean share the sperm?