• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mavis Tutorial Centre- the only tuition centre in SG that lets you kids play poker in class while the teacher does nothing!

Satanic verses

Alfrescian
Loyal

Re: MAVIS TUTORIAL CENTRE

Ljas1370 wrote:Hi Chief Kiasu & All Parents,

Have anyone heard of this tution centre before. I would like to have some feedback. Many thanks.
My Kid was there with her sister... quite sometime ago, but I get them to quit the classes. It SIMPLY HORRIBLE.

Turns out that my elder kid only master how to play Dai Dee (poker) in the class. The teachers just simply walk in and out constantly, while instructing them to do their own revision. While my younger kid in a different class, can't understand what the teacher is teaching. The class is simply too noisy, all the students just chit chatting while the teacher just sit at his desk.

(How I know??? I find it too hard to believe when my kids video it down in their handphone... That shows that there is are discipline enforced in classes... and that is how I find out)

I wasted my money and trusted the wrong person for introducing me below standard tuition center.

https://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=45130&start=10