• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps it is not just sinking we have to worry. but water level rising too.

Will coastal areas be at risk?

You think too much already. Rising water level is a global matter. Is a threat to Singapore island too if it really happen. Does it mean we cannot buy property in Singapore anymore? How about Sentosa Cove? Does it mean singaporeans must migrate?

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop...ampaign=dailynews-21Mar2016&utm_content=links

Amari Johor Bahru will be part of UMLand’s Suasana Iskandar Malaysia (Suasana), an integrated commercial development located in the heart of Johor, that comprises residential, retail and hospitality components. The Amari Hotel promises to be a haven for hotel guests, shoppers and residents and expected to have its soft opening by end 2016.

That's cool

so far how is UMland? any complaint about their workmanship?

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
great, waited 3 years for this as I bought my unit

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop...ampaign=dailynews-21Mar2016&utm_content=links

Amari Johor Bahru will be part of UMLand’s Suasana Iskandar Malaysia (Suasana), an integrated commercial development located in the heart of Johor, that comprises residential, retail and hospitality components. The Amari Hotel promises to be a haven for hotel guests, shoppers and residents and expected to have its soft opening by end 2016.

That's cool

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zenith Mall at Suasanna iskandar

Attachments

• IMG_2709.JPG
    IMG_2709.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 471
  • IMG_2711.JPG
    IMG_2711.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 356
  • IMG_2712.JPG
    IMG_2712.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 354

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the projected rental in your location?

Based on my understanding from the sales staff.
1rm- 2 to 3k myr
2rm- 3 to 4k myr
3rm- 4 to 5k myr
Amari hotel (May 2017 operation) same development as Suasana (Jun, July TOP)
Suasana well located between Komtar and International Business District, City Square and soon to be announced Bukit Chagar RTS.(which i think is north of CIQ)
In fact the recent Chingay 2017 held at Komtar/ Suasana

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be July 2017

The apartment block is still under construction now, with little chance of completion and handover this year.
The hotel portion perhaps got chance to open this year.
The shopping center portion looks like can complete this year and even so, still need lots of retailers to fill the shop lots before it can open for business.

KBlade

Alfrescian
Loyal
The apartment block is still under construction now, with little chance of completion and handover this year.
The shopping center portion looks like can complete this year and even so, still need lots of retailers to fill the shop lots before it can open for business.

I suspect probably will be 4Q2017....I visited the appt block...the actual unit that I am interested in....it's more or less there....even the kitchen cabinets are up....the contractor was proudly telling us that it's soft closing....I was quite stunned as I thought it's kind of a standard fixture since this is marketed as a high end development (at least the price is)....

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

Noted...you maybe right