• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is an end game for Suasana after the flood incident at JBCC.

haha, u make me laugh. According to your reply at #1258 (many investors on this project sweating)... Kindly let me know those whom wish to get rid of their sweat, and sell me their units please.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are still lots of available units. With the current situation, you will have a good bargain if you nego with their sales person.

Kindly introduce to me those sweaters as mentioned by you, as I preferred to purchase from them at nego price.
26th to 34th storey are not for sale. how do you come to a conclusion that there are lots of units for sale? kindly recommend, introduce to me those sweaters and I will buy from them at their purchased price. appreciate.
have you been to their sales gallery to Johor and Singapore??

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindly introduce to me those sweaters as mentioned by you, as I preferred to purchase from them at nego price.
26th to 34th storey are not for sale. how do you come to a conclusion that there are lots of units for sale? kindly recommend, introduce to me those sweaters and I will buy from them at their purchased price. appreciate.
have you been to their sales gallery to Johor and Singapore??

I didnt have their contact as i just happened to chat with these people during one dinner function. Like it or not, is an end game for Suasana investors.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck... anyway, i knew many investors on this project are sweating now.... Obviously not a good choice compare to Country Garden and R&F project near danga bay.

I suggest those 2 mentioned by you, and look at what soil stabilization and soil destabilization.
I worked in Jurong Island and formerly was a few tiny islands and emerged as one thru reclaimation.
I've seen vertical and horizontal installed pipes gave way or bend due to soil destabilization even with concrete and rebars installed. Even roads have to be recified every now and then.

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest those 2 mentioned by you, and look at what soil stabilization and soil destabilization.
I worked in Jurong Island and formerly was a few tiny islands and emerged as one thru reclaimation.
I've seen vertical and horizontal installed pipes gave way or bend due to soil destabilization even with concrete and rebars installed. Even roads have to be recified every now and then.

Thanks tomato for this inf. think will skip R&F even if price come down by 30%. Can't have whole family sink down in a holiday house like the titanic :(

This chat room is very informative

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks tomato for this inf. think will skip R&F even if price come down by 30%. Can't have whole family sink down in a holiday house like the titanic :(

Dont get deceived by untrue info. Fyi, R&F is build on solid ground in current phase...... not reclaim land. Suasana is actually build in a flood zone. Even if give 40% discount also i wont buy property in flood zone.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont get deceived by untrue info. Fyi, R&F is build on solid ground in current phase...... not reclaim land. Suasana is actually build in a flood zone. Even if give 40% discount also i wont buy property in flood zone.
haha,
in technical terms, they've learned just like what they, orchard road experienced about 7/8 years ago, and improve from there.
It is a diff scenario compared to others, not to mention names. I would be happy if anyone were to send me a private message and we learn from there. Let the individual buyer decide from here.
I ve said before and again, I have 2 buyers for Suasana, kindly recommend or introduce to me those sweaters, sellers.
Will nego and discuss on pricing.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

kindly feel free if Ive mention something that is not right, and message me. would appreciate and learn some from here.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal

If RF 2nd ++ phase sink, do u seriously think phase 1 not affected ? u must be dreaming.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

kindly let me know, anyone selling 25, 30, 35 percent discount pls and I believe my friends give me a good angpau for it.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
kindly let me know, anyone selling 25, 30, 35 percent discount pls and I believe my friends give me a good angpau for it.

haha..... u really make me laugh with all your info. Just tell your friends that it is a flood zone. Sure they will run far far.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flood zone now maybe.I'm sure in time they will rectify the issues. Orchard too had flood not long time ago

How to compare with Orchard? Orchard flooded so frequently last time? This is in Malaysia bro. Whether can be rectified or not is still questionable but is currently a confirm a flood zone. Smart investors will not go near such property. Is all about minimizing risk. Just ask yourself, will you buy Setia Indah 10 house eventhough below market price?

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to compare with Orchard? Orchard flooded so frequently last time? This is in Malaysia bro. Whether can be rectified or not is still questionable but is currently a confirm a flood zone. Smart investors will not go near such property. Is all about minimizing risk. Just ask yourself, will you buy Setia Indah 10 house eventhough below market price?

If investors want to minimize risk, all the more crucial that they will avoid places with probabilty of ground sinking .

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If investors want to minimize risk, all the more crucial that they will avoid places with probabilty of ground sinking .

Sinking? If so, Changi Airport would have sank long time go already. Some of you forgotten that Changi Airport was built on reclaimed land. :wink: