• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

johnny55

Do they still have the matex road show in city square right now?
So malaysians also make booking via ns global?

Thanks

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope ns global is able to fight for us and nego with the developer to cfm the quoted price becos it wld hv been unfair to them too, having spent time effort and money with the talk etc and secure booking fee for ard 50pct of the project and assuming many will pull out if the price is increased. they shld carrry some weight given their close wkg rs with umland

How can we put pressure? :smile:
Dunno if many will pull back from the purchase if the price is increased.

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked with umland. The staff cfm they will reserve the units for those who hv booked via ns global, its the price that they cannoy cfm. I dont think they will sell off our reserved units because we have not indicated we are not willing to pay a higher price if that happens. So it doesnt benefit umland too if they sell our unit. What we need to do now is to band together and put pressure on developer/agent to agree to the price thats quoted to us

Sounds like we are drawing real near to the launch. Can't wait to know the verdict....

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can we put pressure? :smile:
Dunno if many will pull back from the purchase if the price is increased.

I hate to be held at ransom. But clearly they know they have a winner. Many city condos in JB can claim to be “10mins drive to CIQ” but so far only this can claim “5-10mins walk to CIQ”. So let’s see how it goes

johnny55

Hi bro.. what kind of units u guys getting?
I ask them they quote 678sqf for rm635k
Is it ok?
Do we have carpark and unlimited usage of facilities?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoke to Ms Neo/Marketing from UMLand KL. Likely to launch early Aug.

Interesting to note people who booked have r hunt for info. A company tt treasures customer relation would have given advanced info to the people who submitted e bookings, unless e company is not interested in them anymore. The middle man also seems clueless n not helpful. These r hints of what is about to come.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting to note people who booked have r hunt for info. A company tt treasures customer relation would have given advanced info to the people who submitted e bookings, unless e company is not interested in them anymore. The middle man also seems clueless n not helpful. These r hints of what is about to come.

This is quite frustrating, as u would have imagined. It doesnt help that this lady isnt exactly customer-friendly as though i am planning to invade a goldmine sitting on her backyard. maybe its the developer market now and they decide they dont have to be polite or courteous to you because you can always keep your cheque, there are many in the line behind you waiting to pounce on the project. Up till now, there is no confirmation on price, launch date and even the unit layout is not confirmed. Kinda sick of this balloting system where there is so much uncertainty and withdrawal of info

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro.. what kind of units u guys getting?
I ask them they quote 678sqf for rm635k
Is it ok?
Do we have carpark and unlimited usage of facilities?

Bro, the price is indicative. Umland has not cfm.the price yet. I booked a.2 bedders. Therr is no.carpark allocated (must pay) and facilities that share with hotel is chargeable (membership). There is a rooftop gym and facilites meant for owners

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
being a customer of UMLAND and having enquired on Matex before, a sales staff from KL called me to inform that launching is within 2 weeks with no definite date fixed yet (strange indeed as one needs to book venue and make logistics arrangement several weeks ahead) . Indicative price starts from RM1100 psf . No other information forthcoming as she was tight lipped about it. Still recalled NSG indicative price was below RM900 psf back in November/december 2012. Missed the boat liao :( those who booked with NSG still have a 50/50 chance, i stand no chance unless i am willing to pay RM1100 psf for the lowest floor.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
being a customer of UMLAND and having enquired on Matex before, a sales staff from KL called me to inform that launching is within 2 weeks with no definite date fixed yet (strange indeed as one needs to book venue and make logistics arrangement several weeks ahead) . Indicative price starts from RM1100 psf . No other information forthcoming as she was tight lipped about it. Still recalled NSG indicative price was below RM900 psf back in November/december 2012. Missed the boat liao :( those who booked with NSG still have a 50/50 chance, i stand no chance unless i am willing to pay RM1100 psf for the lowest floor.

Mine is 900psf. i duno what game they are playing as if they are selling some top secret nuclear power plant. Hoping for an update a week from now from ns global

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is 900psf. i duno what game they are playing as if they are selling some top secret nuclear power plant. Hoping for an update a week from now from ns global

They are waiting for our option to fully expired before the launch, so that they will have no legal liability. I will the first few that press them for payment if the price hike is unacceptable. This is too much, 1 plus million for a condo at jb. :smile: resale market not tested, who is going to buy our unit if the hile is too much. This is even more expensive than hdb at woodlands. I might as well get landed at kl or hh. :smile:

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
unfortunately, it is a seller's market now.

They are waiting for our option to fully expired before the launch, so that they will have no legal liability. I will the first few that press them for payment if the price hike is unacceptable. This is too much, 1 plus million for a condo at jb. :smile: resale market not tested, who is going to buy our unit if the hile is too much. This is even more expensive than hdb at woodlands. I might as well get landed at kl or hh. :smile:

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
unfortunately, it is a seller's market now.

The locals won buy from us d. If there is a economy downturn, sg enters recession, this kind of so called million dollar condo will be the first to get hit. Jb secondary market is untested for this kind of luxury condos, most locals still prefer landed. Developer boost sales by putting in a lot of sweeteners but not us in the secondary market.

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
greedy developers not leaving much meat for us primary market buyers to chew . Sad.

The locals won buy from us d. If there is a economy downturn, sg enters recession, this kind of so called million dollar condo will be the first to get hit. Jb secondary market is untested for this kind of luxury condos, most locals still prefer landed. Developer boost sales by putting in a lot of sweeteners but not us in the secondary market.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
greedy developers not leaving much meat for us primary market buyers to chew . Sad.

Haha....will discuss with you all again when the price list is out. Now talk so much also no use. Maybe we should join force to take back the deposit if the price is unacceptable.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha....will discuss with you all again when the price list is out. Now talk so much also no use. Maybe we should join force to take back the deposit if the price is unacceptable.

yes like i say, we should team up to create pressure on ns global by threatening to pull out in mass. i am waiting for 15 July for the update. I hope they will cfm whether there will be a price hike and the final price by then.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes bumiputra enjoy 15% upwards discount on ppty and they have bumi lots reserved for them so a large chunk of local target customer segment is gone. the non bumi locals have access to bumi lots too and can purchase from projects thats protected by 50% foreign ownership quota directly from developer so its a hard sell to this segment too

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes like i say, we should team up to create pressure on ns global by threatening to pull out in mass. i am waiting for 15 July for the update. I hope they will cfm whether there will be a price hike and the final price by then.

It has been dragged for so long. Sigh.