• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Called UMLand office and chk with marketing - developer has not confirmed any price. Developer reserve the right to adjust price. Expected project launch early-mid Jul. like usual, the staff did not confirm and kept saying its up to developer discretion blah balh balh, the staff did not even know ns global has quoted a price to us, just know we have placed a 5k deposit to secure the unit ..but persoanlly, i think there is a high chance UMland will raise price. they know there are rich dudes who don’t mind paying the new prices that’s different from the quoted price.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why you must try to have your own plan B.

I already activated Plan B. Astaka.
I do not like to be at mercy of any agency or developer. I am not taking back my booking fee because if UMLand honour our deal and price already move up; I will still go ahead with my purchase.

Your plan B can be SKS Pavillion, KSL City Residences, Midwest Ave.

PS: I no longer contribute to JB thread as I have already buy what I think will work for me. No point saying the same thing over and over again just to get more enemy.

I am now focusing in Vietnam and Myanmar.

Called UMLand office and chk with marketing - developer has not confirmed any price. Developer reserve the right to adjust price. Expected project launch early-mid Jul. like usual, the staff did not confirm and kept saying its up to developer discretion blah balh balh, the staff did not even know ns global has quoted a price to us, just know we have placed a 5k deposit to secure the unit ..but persoanlly, i think there is a high chance UMland will raise price. they know there are rich dudes who don’t mind paying the new prices that’s different from the quoted price.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Max 10% hike from the quoted price is still viable.Anything above that I will give it up.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Max 10% hike from the quoted price is still viable.Anything above that I will give it up.

may I know whats your quoted psf? Mine is 900psf.. I am not sure whether I am comfortable with paying 990psf based on 10% hike threshold.with capri going for >1000psf, I have a bad feeling matex will be min 950psf

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will not buy if the price is RM1 different. (I love Matex; does not meant UMLand and NSG can bully me)

I rather take back my $20,000 booking fee and go for a trip in Europe.

I will come back and wait for Midwest Ave launch which include carpark lot. (Matex did not give carpark)

may I know whats your quoted psf? Mine is 900psf.. I am not sure whether I am comfortable with paying 990psf based on 10% hike threshold.with capri going for >1000psf, I have a bad feeling matex will be min 950psf

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do not like to be at mercy of any agency or developer. I am not taking back my booking fee because if UMLand honour our deal and price already move up; I will still go ahead with my purchase.

PS: I no longer contribute to JB thread as I have already buy what I think will work for me. No point saying the same thing over and over again just to get more enemy.

hi shctaw, is it because of principle that you wont buy even if the price hike is very minimal? though i will be upset with it, i think its still good value if the hike is minor

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it is my business principle that I follow dearly.

You honour your words and I will honour mine.

There is endless opportunity in this world. Not buying Matex is not the end of the game.

If I give in once; it may open the flood gate.

Like I say; I already book Astaka; Matex now will become an extra bonus if materialized. If the deal fall thru and I did not buy; I lost nothing as I already fall back on Astaka.

hi shctaw, is it because of principle that you wont buy even if the price hike is very minimal? though i will be upset with it, i think its still good value if the hike is minor

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey prof,

We gonna miss you :smile:
Seems you are playing big time monopoly!
Cheers..

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it is my business principle that I follow dearly.

You honour your words and I will honour mine.

There is endless opportunity in this world. Not buying Matex is not the end of the game.

If I give in once; it may open the flood gate.

Like I say; I already book Astaka; Matex now will become an extra bonus if materialized. If the deal fall thru and I did not buy; I lost nothing as I already fall back on Astaka.

i wonder whats the point of quoting us the price for our unit when its not final as claimed by UMLand? Is it that UMLand is playing ns global out by "going back" on its words after realizing it has underpriced upon surveying the price charged by other city condos ..or is it part of ns global strategy to lock investors down by giving an estimated price list (and told us its final) and hope that UMLand will launch the project within 6 months so the investors who are not comfortable with the revised price would have to give up the 5K deposit if they reject the units

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder whats the point of quoting us the price for our unit when its not final as claimed by UMLand? Is it that UMLand is playing ns global out by "going back" on its words after realizing it has underpriced upon surveying the price charged by other city condos ..or is it part of ns global strategy to lock investors down by giving an estimated price list (and told us its final) and hope that UMLand will launch the project within 6 months so the investors who are not comfortable with the revised price would have to give up the 5K deposit if they reject the units

where you got the information>??? really ns global will pay us back 5k??

invest888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Graveyard, thks for the info, BTW when we signed on the purchase agreement, the sale rept told us we can take back our S$5K when the price is different from the price stated in the agreement. But he is very cunning and did not stated in the agreement. So investor beware!! Just my experience with them.

sammyboy168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share info to bro here..
if u want go Plan B and book tower B of SKS pavilion, I heard they are taking rm20k booking fee now, can choose unit also.
after reading bad experience with booking fee, I wonder how reliable is all these.
I just hope price do not keep rocketing as we know rental is a 50-50 chance thing..yield is not guaranteed.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Graveyard, thks for the info, BTW when we signed on the purchase agreement, the sale rept told us we can take back our S$5K when the price is different from the price stated in the agreement. But he is very cunning and did not stated in the agreement. So investor beware!! Just my experience with them.

Investor888, no.pro! are u talking abt ur past dealings with ns global.or the matex one?

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to share info to bro here..
if u want go Plan B and book tower B of SKS pavilion, I heard they are taking rm20k booking fee now, can choose unit also.
after reading bad experience with booking fee, I wonder how reliable is all these.
I just hope price do not keep rocketing as we know rental is a 50-50 chance thing..yield is not guaranteed.

Thks.for.info! 20k booking fee? And i tot the one for matex was crazyy.enuff

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks.for.info! 20k booking fee? And i tot the one for matex was crazyy.enuff

I think UMland is waiting for all our contract expired so that he can raise the price. :smile:
Last batch will expired in Mid July. Then they can finally launch it. :smile: All my thinking only, hope they will honour their promise. If not, no more UMland Condo or what so ever in the future.