• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MATAMATA lai lor!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now have some entertainment after your patriotic National Day Parade...

1146470_204766119682750_1781336548_n.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another successful and world class series Mata Mata ....a must watch
wonderful stories > one people > one country > one singapore!!!

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now have some entertainment after your patriotic National Day Parade...

1146470_204766119682750_1781336548_n.jpg

Cheryl Wee .. aka daughter of Jean Yip... owner of Jean Yip Beauty Salon..

Cheryl Wee.. Miss Singapore International Runner Up? Cheryl Wee now actress in Media Corpse serial....

Who the Fcuk is Cheryl Wee???? was she a contestant in Star Search? NO! Was she a International TV Star?? No!

The WTF is she doing on National TV???? $$$$$$ talks, esp when u got millionaire barbers as your parents.... :kma:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah i am now deeply engrossed watching the movie
damned entertaining
cheryl is so beautiful and so chilli padi type
just watching her is enough liao

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another piece of shit drama produced by Mediacorpse..

I rather watch my favorite X Hamster..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheryl Wee.. Miss Singapore International Runner Up? Cheryl Wee now actress in Media Corpse serial....

Who the Fcuk is Cheryl Wee???? was she a contestant in Star Search? NO! Was she a International TV Star?? No!

The WTF is she doing on National TV???? $$$$$$ talks, esp when u got millionaire barbers as your parents.... :kma:

Honestly can she do a police's job?

It's a very big difference being a police officer and being some sort of "model" "socialite" where one's looks is of prime importance.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why does one need to be a well known star to appear on national TV???

Last edited: