• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massage centre operator had sex with 15-year-old customer 3 times

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be proud that you zap me and that you telling the world I was too harsh on that pervert for his statutory rape.
You been doing that yourself?
Any kids you been grooming?
That is how you get your fucking jollies?

How about stealing toothpicks?

Only meat eating sinkie like you think of grooming kids.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
am sure that wasn't the only reason you zapped him............ LOL.........................

imagine someone who talks about smear of shit on sole of shoe can be pap IB................LOL LOL......................

he might be a rude spammer, but pap IB? LOL LOL LOL...........................

the ones who are more likely to be pap IB are those who when we are discussing protests in other countries, they ask questions like "What has this got to do with us?" or who accidentally reveals things like "The son of a very famous pap grassroot leader is my cycling buddy." LOL LOL LOL LOL............

What a laugh!
As if I care that those peverts zapped me. Another 4 more zaps from their clones. Minor minor zaps which showed they a fucking pathetic little pointer zappers

As long as I can write the way I write, I do not give a flying fuck to those zapping me

FUCK THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LEE KUAN YEW AND HONOR HIM BY CREATING A MILITARY AWAY OF TRANSLATOR FIRST CLASS FOR HIS WORKS IN KEMPEITAI FOR THE MEMORIES OF THOSE THAT HE TORTURED AND INTEPRETED THE MOANS AND SCREAMS FROM HIS VICTIMS

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can stick your fucking cunt with the bone of a dog and your fucking head go below water line of public toilet bowl and you can sing the makjula stinkapura ten times forward and backward

But no matter what you do, you remain as ugly then a pile of shit from my backside

this is damn funny. Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you believe the face fengshui thing, big ears are a sign of longevity, not prosperity.

Some Buddhists also adore big ears because the historical Buddha had big ears himself... a sign of 'enlightenment'.

And big noses? A friend of mine with that told me it means, 'tua kee' but someone else who spotted his 'weapon' in the gents, told me it was tiny.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1997 the molest was not given consent. So he kenna bad.

2010, the minor is above 14 but below 16 and consent was given. So no force. So kenna lesser.

1997 for outraging modesty - jailed 28 months = 2 years and 4 months + 9 strokes of cane

2010 fucking a minor 3x (which I believe is a more serious offence than outraging modesty) - jailed 1.5 years

What the fuck is this? discount? PAP menber? RC menber? PA member?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have talented people here.

I beg a lot of politicians; actors; directors; writers visit this website often to get inspired.

Head of Civil Service starts his day by perusing this forum to get ideas how to improve the civil service and things in S'pore.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This cannot be. If he had religiously done that. Civil service should be tip-top after so many years. I think he visit cozycot forum instead.

Head of Civil Service starts his day by perusing this forum to get ideas how to improve the civil service and things in S'pore.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1997 the molest was not given consent. So he kenna bad.

2010, the minor is above 14 but below 16 and consent was given. So no force. So kenna lesser.

Fishiecheebye and her family spawned from her grubby fingers after she wanked herself, you be very unhappy to see my points more then restored by people of greater taste, knowledge and power then you can hope to be.

Bukia, even with consent (not that I sure consent is even valid) that will be statutory rape of a minor.
Just amazing Stinkapore kangaroos cannot see that and not give that bastard the rottan and ten years to rot in jail

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,

Statutory rape cases involve female victims aged 12 years and above, but below 14 years of age, and the coitus between the victim and the accused is consensual and the victim and the accused are not married to each other at the time of offence.

Carnal connection cases involve female victims aged 14 years old and above but below 16 years of age, the coitus between the victim and the accused is consensual and the victim and the accused are not married to each other at the time of offence.

For this case, it is not rape and the girl is not considered a minor.

Fishiecheebye and her family spawned from her grubby fingers after she wanked herself, you be very unhappy to see my points more then restored by people of greater taste, knowledge and power then you can hope to be.

Bukia, even with consent (not that I sure consent is even valid) that will be statutory rape of a minor.
Just amazing Stinkapore kangaroos cannot see that and not give that bastard the rottan and ten years to rot in jail

Last edited: