• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massage centre operator had sex with 15-year-old customer 3 times

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
nt38xti8sjj0.jpg

A 50-YEAR-OLD who had sex three times with a 15-year-old customer of a massage centre he operated was jailed for 1½ years yesterday.

District Judge Eddy Tham said that Ong Huat Kok had abused the trust the minor's parents put in him. Ong had known her parents because he had patronised her mother's shop.

In 2003, when the girl was nine, her parents brought her to his centre for massage because of a chronic ache she experienced in her left shoulder. She continued going at least once a month.

On Sept 30, 2010, Ong asked the girl if he could be her "part-time boyfriend", and she agreed. Then 47, he told her he was single despite having married a Chinese national the year before.

They had sex at the shop, Li Kang Therapy Centre, at Block 6, Hougang Avenue 3. He told her to leave by the back door and not tell anyone. They had sex two more times over the next two days.

A week later, the minor's vice-principal reported the matter to the police.

In sentencing him, the judge said the wider the age gap, the more culpable the accused, who was "expected to exercise greater control as a mature adult".

He also considered Ong's previous sexual offences. Ong was sentenced to 28 months' jail and nine strokes of the cane in 1997 for outraging the modesty of a woman.

For sexual penetration of a minor, he could have been jailed up to 10 years, fined, or both.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The storyline is so AV. I wonder if the Mother of this little girl have had her share too. :biggrin:

Watch out for lianbeng and hokkien in this thread. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1997 for outraging modesty - jailed 28 months = 2 years and 4 months + 9 strokes of cane

2010 fucking a minor 3x (which I believe is a more serious offence than outraging modesty) - jailed 1.5 years

What the fuck is this? discount? PAP menber? RC menber? PA member?

jw5

Loyal
1997 for outraging modesty - jailed 28 months = 2 years and 4 months + 9 strokes of cane

2010 fucking a minor 3x (which I believe is a more serious offence than outraging modesty) - jailed 1.5 years

so many members, hehehehehehehe............................. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe if the hanky-panky is consensual and the girl is willing or enjoys very much, there is a discount in sentencing.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Under-age pros say so lah.....KNN, what customer?

I don't have such customer since I started operating my massage parlor so many years already.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maybe if the hanky-panky is consensual and the girl is willing or enjoys very much, there is a discount in sentencing.

But being 15 years old only isn't this rape? and no rotan? knn looks like kelong la.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NTUC member? Not To Use Cane? That's why no canning for this fucker? :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(knn, still cannot upz you for your support, still asking me to spread spread spread) only can :oIo: like this

What kind of Elite are you? Lousy membership you have had with SBF. Can't even exercise your privileges as and when you like. :oIo:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the first case, he did not put anything in - just press here, press there.
The latest case, he put it in, got 'reduced' sentence.
Funny things happening around here.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nt38xti8sjj0.jpg
Lee%20Yi%20Shyan.png

Other than the size of the ears, quite a resemblance.

Talking about size of the ears, isn't it that the pedophile should be more prosperous than the fucker on the right?
Doesn't seem the case here.
Either Fengshui is bullshit or the power of MIWS is so strong that they can overrule the Law of Fengshui.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He did VOLUNTEER work for the hawker's centre....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking about size of the ears, isn't it that the pedophile should be more prosperous than the fucker on the right?
Doesn't seem the case here.
Either Fengshui is bullshit or the power of MIWS is so strong that they can overrule the Law of Fengshui.

If you believe the face fengshui thing, big ears are a sign of longevity, not prosperity.

Some Buddhists also adore big ears because the historical Buddha had big ears himself... a sign of 'enlightenment'.