• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mass shooting guess which country!!!!

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Integration had failed … proven again and again. If everyone can get along, there will be no wars and conflicts. Everyone should be living in one big family, but the reality is different.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! It's on the scale of a bloodbath! And who would have thought it happened in a holy city called Christchurch! For Christ's sake!

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
For years it was the Churches and Synagogues that were being attacked. Now Mosques are not spared. In a way it should send fear to all religion extremists that what you do to others, they too can do to your brothers. This could be the end of future attacks on places of worship. Peace at last.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the problem with the liberal concept of multiculturalism. It doesn't work. Countries used to have borders for a reason and that was to keep out those who did not fit. Borders are now meaningless.
Ya it didn’t work as proven 800 years ago by good welcoming and tolerant hokkiens in Quanzhou massacred by bastard Arab Pu Shougeng and bastard Persians in 12xx AFTER treating them well for six centuries since Tang Dynasty.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its just a matter of time before NZ becomes a muslim majority country

Insyallah, you're in paradise': Rugby star Sonny Bill in tearful tribute to Christchurch shooting victims
WORLD
Friday, 15 Mar 2019

3:02 PM MYT
CHRISTCHURCH (AFP): Tearful rugby star Sonny Bill Williams said he hoped the victims of the Christchurch mosque massacre were in "paradise" in an emotional video tribute on Friday (March 15).

The devout Muslim, wearing a skull cap, wiped away tears several times in the brief footage which he filmed sitting in a car.

ADVERTISEMENT

Police reported multiple deaths in attacks on two crowded mosques during Friday prayers in Christchurch, where Williams played for the Crusaders earlier in his career.

"Just heard the news. I couldn't put it into words how I'm feeling right now," the World Cup-winning All Blacks centre said in the video posted on Twitter.

"Insyallah (God willing) everyone who's been killed today... you guys are all in paradise," he added.

"Just deeply, deeply saddened that this would happen in New Zealand." - AFP

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/wor...ll-in-tearful-tribute-to/#V0xPcsyqqPiwVrOA.99

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya it didn’t work as proven 800 years ago by good welcoming and tolerant hokkiens in Quanzhou massacred by bastard Arab Pu Shougeng and bastard Persians in 12xx AFTER treating them well for six centuries since Tang Dynasty.
Even chinese are divisive as proven by cuntonese sneaky bastard @zhihau harming good hokkien me non stop. What more to expect from distinctive race and culture treating each other as one people? It’s impossible indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even chinese are divisive as proven by cuntonese sneaky bastard @zhihau harming good hokkien me non stop. What more to expect from distinctive race and culture treating each other as one people? It’s impossible indeed.

And the problem is even if good people have faith in others like what hokkiens in Quanzhou and me did have faith in Arab Persians and Cantonese, it all turned out to be just stupid faith in bastards in the end.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the problem is even if good people have faith in others like what hokkiens in Quanzhou and me did have faith in Arab Persians and Cantonese, it all turned out to be just stupid faith in bastards in the end.

The truth is good people are special league human angels who are rare, few and far between while bastards are the majority everywhere.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Liveleak is being kept busy! :biggrin:streamable.com is good, thanks for the recommendation.

Oh, and I hope the shooter turned off his car engine when he exited. It's bad for the environment to keep the engine running at idle for long periods of time.

Liveleak was supposed to be a bastion of freedom now it's no better than youtube.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE="syed putra, post: 2874359, member: 4371
3:02 PM MYT
CHRISTCHURCH (AFP): Tearful rugby star Sonny Bill Williams said he hoped the victims of the Christchurch mosque massacre were in "paradise" in an emotional video tribute on Friday (March 15).

The devout Muslim, wearing a skull cap, wiped away tears several times in the brief footage which he filmed sitting in a car.
[/QUOTE]

Fucking hypocrite...he wasn't crying when he fucked David Warner's wife in the pub toilet.