• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mass shooting guess which country!!!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not just the uighyrs. There are the rohingyas.
Just offshore off rakhine state where rohingyas used to live, myanmsr found huge gas deposit. And a gas pipeline will be built to china yunan province.
Same situation in xinjiang where vast gas were found there.
I suppose xijinping do not trust muslims as they may disrupt the flow of these gases.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging from your ignorance that race and religion are not the same thing, your tendency to equate one with the other, and your mindless obsession with turning everything into the two simplistic reducibles of "IQ and race", please explain how the the Golden Age of Islam between the 8th to 13th/14th Century where Science, Literature, Mathematics, Philosophy, Astronomy, etc could not only take place, but flourish for 700+ years?

Stop living in the past ... the Indian verdic already perform surgery 5,000 years ago. So they are the greatest civilisations with advance maths and science.

Fast forward today, there are zero contributions from Low IQ countries, explain to me why is that so. I can give you the answer because they are not smart enough to invent anything. All theories on IQ and RACE still hold. Just name me a low IQ country that is progressive. Truth hurts.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. We are incapable. We have no nuclear...no state of the art weapons like USA, UK, Israel. Tats why i want to know when was the last time a Muslim country attack, invade a xtian country? But for xtian country...they have been attacking and invading the ME for decades. As we are typing now they are still bombing and killing innocents.

That is what I am trying to say ... the xtian has been owning the Muslim since Alexandra and the Muslim cannot do anything about it. Except maybe some period of time where there's turmoil in Europe which gave the Muslim some opportunities. But for most of the time the Xtian has always leading them by the nose.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have gone through your videos if they had been posted by someone credible..

Excuses, excuses... That is why you are still stupid. As if Mohammad has any credibility. A mad man claim he met God and you believe. What a joke!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuses, excuses... That is why you are still stupid. As if Mohammad has any credibility. A mad man claim he met God and you believe. What a joke!

Whether the Prophet Mohammad has any "credibility" is an issue for his followers and believers. It has nothing to do with you.

Talking about "stupid", are you able to see the incongruity and irony of a loudmouthed, gutless coward like you adopting the moniker of a brave angel who had the guts to challenge God, the most powerful entity in the three Abrahamic faiths?

Before you answer, do you know what "irony" means?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop living in the past ... the Indian verdic already perform surgery 5,000 years ago. So they are the greatest civilisations with advance maths and science.

Fast forward today, there are zero contributions from Low IQ countries, explain to me why is that so. I can give you the answer because they are not smart enough to invent anything. All theories on IQ and RACE still hold. Just name me a low IQ country that is progressive. Truth hurts.

I will explain but only if you ask politely. A shitskin needs to know his place in the social order.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether the Prophet Mohammad has any "credibility" is an issue for his followers and believers. It has nothing to do with you.

Talking about "stupid", are you able to see the incongruity and irony of a loudmouthed, gutless coward like you adopting the moniker of a brave angel who had the guts to challenge God, the most powerful entity in the three Abrahamic faiths?

Before you answer, do you know what "irony" means?

LOL!... Say the one who talks about credibility. The truth is in the video lectured by professors in their own rights And idiot like you failed to see the wisdom of those presenters just because you don't like the person who points you to the direction where real experts are? LOL!... Talk about stupidity at it's finest!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not just the uighyrs. There are the rohingyas.
Just offshore off rakhine state where rohingyas used to live, myanmsr found huge gas deposit. And a gas pipeline will be built to china yunan province.
Same situation in xinjiang where vast gas were found there.
I suppose xijinping do not trust muslims as they may disrupt the flow of these gases.
Yes one good thing about the Xi is that he is doing the right thing with regards to these mudslimes,,,and since these resources are soo valuable and the people there might just bomb you one day,,,better to nip the problem in the bud and place preventative measures