• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mas Selamat's relatives aided escape

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mas_Selamat.jpg

via : http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2998291

wahlaneh...
that blur sotong MP gotta be court-marshalled for letting off-guard a real-life "liang popo" or "liang simei"
hooo...like that also cannot see 这样都看不到...hooo...:biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not don't want to see, no eye see so ugly auntie.

Sotong not many, MSK maybe winked and smiled at him,
so he pretend looked other side to avoid eye contact :biggrin:

wahlaneh...
that blur sotong MP gotta be court-marshalled for letting off-guard a real-life "liang popo" or "liang simei"
hooo...like that also cannot see 这样都看不到...hooo...:biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go on like this the whole Changi prison will serve only Nasi Lemak soon.

What was he doing for the 2 days after prison escape before reachig his brother's house ? He was wearing prison clothes, no money in his pocket, hungry, thirsty, very tired and stressed ?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you must have a buskload of Malay relatives, neighbours and employees to have this kind of insight.
Thank you for sharing, lucky I am not a cheena gwee babi towkay.

You will never gain their trust or can they ever be loyal to you.

1st, you're not their relative.
2nd, you're not of the same race.
3rd, you're not Muslim.

End of the day, they see you as a Kafir, a non-believer. You will never be a part of them as you're not Muslim. As far as they're concern, they are going to heaven and you're going to hell.

You can try to hire the brother. If one day, MSK escape again and look for them. They will hide him in your office. See if you'll still admire them for their courage or stupidity then, whatever you call it.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSK may have walked across the Causeway at night and pass the old dimly lighted Johor CIQ, now he will not have the same chance.

If Ah Tok (of Huang Na murder notoriety) can do it, so can MSK.

how did he swim across to johor? don't we have coast guards?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The story obviously does not gel, MSK would have been across the Causeway into JB when news broke on his escape on little red dot.

Myth #1 Escape from Whitney prison through toilet window during toilet break
Myth #2 Elluded entire security forces out to get him for 2 days
Myth #3 Able to escape detection to reach his brother's flat in Tenpenis
Myth #4 Able to enter and leave his brothers Tenpenis HDB flat undetected
Myth #5 Swam across the Causeway when whole of Sg looking for him, including police coast guards

Does this kind of unbelievable B movie story plot make sense to you?

In the age of reality TV can call the Myth Busters to test the myths la.

What was he doing for the 2 days after prison escape before reachig his brother's house ? He was wearing prison clothes, no money in his pocket, hungry, thirsty, very tired and stressed ?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What happens after the family members are released from jail:confused:

Best case scenario for them is they will continue to struggle along with every other "lesser mortal". With a criminal record they will find it harder to do so:rolleyes:

easy ...the family members can join the terrorist since they did a good job by helping one of their " member " .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, riding bicycle for cripples difficult. But these days, it is much easier with motorised bicycles. If MSK stole a motorised bicycle from under the durian tree, why wasn't he charged for 'theft of motorised bicycle?' Maybe coz there was no complainant, eh?

nobody use motorised bisycle to go into forest just to pick durain ...

1) they will use mountain bike instead .

2 ) motorised bike cost about $1000 ...and they come with a a locking system .

if i were to escape from jail , i will try to leave that area as soon as possible , i will not look for a bisycle for my transportation ...:wink:

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was talking about this MSK case with some colleagues today and of course we came up with some interesting theories.

We also began to realize that although we find some of the events so bizzare, we were prehaps underestimating the will power of a man on the run to do anything. The kind of superhuman feats one is capable of in an extreme period of duress. E.g. crawl along drains from the detention center to tampines, swim across to JB, trek to a village while there...etc

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The story obviously does not gel, MSK would have been across the Causeway into JB when news broke on his escape on little red dot.

Myth #5 Swam across the Causeway when whole of Sg looking for him, including police coast guards

If you dispel everything as myth then you might as well add one more:

MSK doesn't really exist

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe he went for some super ninja skills training while in taliban?

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm waiting to see what kind of spin story they're going to come out with as regards to msk's movement to tampines and later across the causeway

about time that somebody owns up to the mistake and just apologise - at least it is graceful that way - rather than coming out with cock and bull excuses and stories

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm waiting to see what kind of spin story they're going to come out with as regards to msk's movement to tampines and later across the causeway

about time that somebody owns up to the mistake and just apologise - at least it is graceful that way - rather than coming out with cock and bull excuses and stories

gnx0.jpg

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would seriously like to see where this discussion would lead to as it is like the blind leading the blind. All just guess guess here and guess guess there.

After all the guessing, everyone will form their own interpretation of how the whole sequence of events were and make it sound like the gospel truth.

Sorry what is the point of this thread again?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would seriously like to see where this discussion would lead to as it is like the blind leading the blind. All just guess guess here and guess guess there.

After all the guessing, everyone will form their own interpretation of how the whole sequence of events were and make it sound like the gospel truth.

Sorry what is the point of this thread again?

Why all the guessing here, there and everywhere? Because of doubts over what was officially stated. Grave doubts.

If they give us something believable, I doubt if we are that free to guess, guess and guess. Don't you agree?