• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mas Selamat's relatives aided escape

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
see, months ago i already suspected that some ppl had helped him escape & even disguise ... yet PAP dared to publicly announced 'nobody helped him' ... impossible ! :eek:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny that while no stones were left unturned hunting down MSK how come no one thought of searching the relatives houses.

10 to 1 I believe some would have thought of the possibility. But given the scholar mindset on top who may dismiss the probabilty (no matter how slim the statistic maybe) the underlings just follow thru orders.

The family involved really got a lighten sentence despite the severity of the case. Remember the amount of resources utilised and the inconvience imposed to the public. We will not forget how we suffered.

Given the descriptive report by the media; the niece a trainee teacher had the initiative to assist in habouring a fugitive and destroying physical evidence speaks volume of her loyalty to her country.

From the looks of things, she display the potentials of a terroist operative and worst part she is in MOE. Doesn't MOE screen their candidates I wonder. Hic !:cool:

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
G.history has repeated itself. Blood is indeed thicker. Well, parliament could be seen trying to defray the flak should the greater public take things in their own hands on the levels of distrust

Last edited:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is your brother, won't you help him? Damn if you do and damn if you dun.

End of the day, when it comes to terrorist, they have no feelings. They will play out anybody just to save their own skin. In this case, it is obvious that MSK must have disclosed of the assistance given to him by his brother.

For terrorist, there is no cause greater than their own. And in order to pursue that cause, everyone is dispensable, including their own family members. The relatives are all adults and know the rules of the game. Break the law and you'll have to pay for it.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Minister, Shamuggam is shifting the blame for Mas Selamat's escape to the family.

If Mas Selamat did not escape from Withney Road detention centre, in the first place then who should be blamed.

It's a cause and effect theory.

In short, I think the Ministers should resign, starting with Wong Kan Seng, followed by the Shamuggam and all the other people in Witney Road detention centre involved in Mas Selamat's escape.

We could save millions in salaries for employing these incompetent fools, or idiots for this matter.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Difficult to accept. Family members would have been placed under surveillance. Army AWOL case, kanna caught 1 month later when mother thought everything was fine, went to visit son i.e. they have been tailed for a month.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mas Selamat Kastari disguised himself as a woman wearing a tudung to evade detection and recapture.
now ..thats funny . remember some brother here posted a photoshop Mas Selamat disguised as woman .....lol

THIS ???

_42202106_veil2_416.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
G.history has repeated itself. Blood is indeed thicker. Well, parliament could be seen trying to defray the flak should the greater public take things in their own hands on the levels of distrust

During that period of time, while they were running around like headless chicekns, incovenience all of us, using the causeway or Tuas exit; having to see military, police combing the jungle next to the highways, a thought came to my mind.

Sure, they would have checked up on MSK immediate family, to se if he is hiding in their homes. It takes such a long time, to come out & say...his relatives aided him...there is much more to meet the eye....perhaps!, his abangs, in whatever government disciplines, must have helped him too...

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
chinese said: 吃碗面反碗底!eat a bowl of noodle then turn bowl upside down!
his relatives helped him when he was in trouble now he also pulled them into deep shit water.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
this type of people better dun make frenz with him siam far far away coz he anytime can sabo one.
六亲不认!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like our MM said, Blood is thicker than water, when it comes to crunch times and times of war and conflict, don't be surprised if some of our own brothers will side with our neighbouring invaders.
Now, I really want to know how MSK left SG... by using his relative's passport?

Our dear MM should know about how blood is thicker than water.

Look at how madam Ho is still on the job despite loosing billions.. billions & billions of dollars.

WKS is still around despite being responsible for the home team, the organisation which screwed up & allowed Mas to walk out.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at how madam Ho is still on the job despite loosing billions.. billions & billions of dollars.

WKS is still around despite being responsible for the home team, the organisation which screwed up & allowed Mas to walk out.

Ya lor! That's why MM is still in the parliament..

Knn..

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
chinese said: 吃碗面反碗底!eat a bowl of noodle then turn bowl upside down!
his relatives helped him when he was in trouble now he also pulled them into deep shit water.

Hi there, I stand corrected but I think
1. it is more a Cantonese verb
2. "碗面" refers to the top of the bowl (In Canto, literally means "face of the bowl") - so the direct translation would be "eating from the top of the bowl, but turn it upside down after that" - a show of ungratefulness
:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is call, marriedtocrassy mah!...my daughter in law bestest in the world...my relative wong is never wrong mah...!! bahhh!!:biggrin:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, I stand corrected but I think
1. it is more a Cantonese verb
2. "碗面" refers to the top of the bowl (In Canto, literally means "face of the bowl") - so the direct translation would be "eating from the top of the bowl, but turn it upside down after that" - a show of ungratefulness
:smile:

That makes alot more sense.

Eating a bowl of noodles then turning upside down is like taking a shot of tequila and turning the glass over. :confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mas Selamat Kastari disguised himself as a woman wearing a tudung to evade detection and recapture.

now ..thats funny . remember some brother here posted a photoshop Mas Selamat disguised as woman .....lol

Any mention of passport used to facilitate escape to M'sia? Using MSK's male passport?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny that while no stones were left unturned hunting down MSK how come no one thought of searching the relatives houses.

The basic policing and intelligence strategy is to check the house of family members, even through covert means. Yes, very strange unless this relative was not listed as a relative from intelligence background checks. Lapses.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Difficult to accept. Family members would have been placed under surveillance. Army AWOL case, kanna caught 1 month later when mother thought everything was fine, went to visit son i.e. they have been tailed for a month.

....... and only for AWOL cases whereby there are no imminent threats to the country. In MSK's case, his is worse than AWOL cases a few thousand times and yet through lack of effort or right strategy, despite availability of manpower, MSK was allowed to escape with ease.